New Batch of Exotic Leather Magnetic Chalk Clips

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Available Now are these very handy Magnetic Chalk Clips made with regular or Exotic Leather.
The chalk clips come equipped with a very powerful neodymium magnet to keep your chalk securely in place while you play.

Available in:
-Sharkskin
-Genuine Lizard
-Elephant
-Bullhide
-Embossed Python

Using a magnetic chalk clip has many benefits:

- You always have your favorite chalk by your side(keep that Kamui where you can find it and not forget it on the table also fits Predator Chalk)

- Keeps the table clear of that chalk pile-up that always seems to end up on one end of the table.

- No chalk on the table means no messy chalk residue to dirty your clothes

- And the Very Best Benefit is that it's ON SALE for a Limited Time for $10 Off Retail with FREE SHIPPING in Cont. U.S.

Retail Price: $35 and $45
ON SALE NOW.......ONLY $35 for Elephant and $25 all other leathers

Paypal as Gift to castilloleathergoods@gmail.com

*PLEASE MAKE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT OF SHIPPING ADDRESS AND KIND OF CLIP YOU ARE ORDERING

Magnetic Chalk Clips.jpg

Magnetic Chalk Clips 2.jpg
Elephant Chalk Clip.jpgMagnetic Chalk Clip-Shark Black 2.jpg
Magnetic Chalk Clip-Genuine Lizard Black 2.jpg

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Gil.......these look cool.........I think it would help if you could add some pics of the chalk holder by itself.
3 photos would be perfect......empty view top down.....side view with chalk.....bottom view with chalk.

This would allow everyone view the entire holder, especially the part they touch and actually hold a lot.
In fact, if you included the clip part next to the empty top down photo, the viewer would see everything.

You can add more 3 photos to your original post (max. of 5) & the three I mentioned would be a great fit.
Get your handy camera phone out, post the entire pictorial & I betcha more Azers will become interested.

Matt B.

Last edited: