New Bronze ,Silver ,and Gold, Team banner under screen names ..

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ka-ching! Money talks and B.S. walks, as they say! :cool:;):D

What color should Fatboy's level be? Black, as in black Amex?

oh gosh that would be the GREATEST, i'm a stone sucker for that stuff, i never use any of the fancy BS with the AMEX card, but i cnt stand not having it. I'm a stone cold sucker when it comes to things like this, that's the quickest way to bust me.:p:thumbup:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ka-ching! Money talks and B.S. walks, as they say! :cool:;):D

What color should Fatboy's level be? Black, as in black Amex?

The quality of the avatars and photo files is much better. You can see the details better, kind of like the difference between a flat-screen HDTV and the older dinosaur models.

Attachments

• New Das Keyboard.jpg
    New Das Keyboard.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 259

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Jam, that desk is WAY too clean. How do you get any work done on it?

Mike

The quality of the avatars and photo files is much better. You can see the details better, kind of like the difference between a flat-screen HDTV and the older dinosaur models.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow your right the resolution is MUCH better and it loaded instantly too!!!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is the best thing to happen to AZB in a very long time.

I like the home page logo, i guess were taking over the galaxy too, i'm ready, i just need to get fitted for my space suit

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Hey Mike,

Will you guys be implementing the new levels of advertising with the new roll out.... Will go off for an add for Outsville as soon as the new program is in place???

Chris

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

I figured your key board would have had all the letters wore off by now JAM.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Chris, talk to Jerry about that. He is the man to handle all of that sort of thing. Give him a day or two, he is jazzing his ass off for the next couple days.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Will you guys be implementing the new levels of advertising with the new roll out.... Will go off for an add for Outsville as soon as the new program is in place???

Chris

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Chris, talk to Jerry about that. He is the man to handle all of that sort of thing. Give him a day or two, he is jazzing his ass off for the next couple days.

Mike

Will do Mike... Hope to see you guys down in Tunica next month :thumbup:

Chris

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yes, we will be there for the duration of the Ultimate 10-Ball event. I think Jerry may be back for part of the Southern Classic, but I am heading home after Ultimate 10-ball.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

Will do Mike... Hope to see you guys down in Tunica next month :thumbup:

Chris

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been paying the yearly subscription but I'm listed as a silver member. Did my subscription expire already? How do I find that information?

KP