New Cue FS Turquoise

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have cue built by MacKoy Mangolari. MacKoy apprenticed under the late Edwin Reyes starting at age 14 and had worked with Linds and Giant Cue Manila with Ron Bernardo after the Passing of Dindo Perez.

Buttsleeve and Forearm: Curly Narra cored with Ebony, with 4 points of maple with arrowheads and Diamonds. Inlays of Ebony Ivorine and Torquoise.

Butt Cap and Joint: Brown Phenolic

Joint Pin: 3/8x8 radial.

Weight: 19 oz

Length: 58 inches long

Canadian Maple Shaft at 13mm with Ivorine Ferrule and Le Pro tip.

Mackoy Magolari signed under the butt cap.

Spliced Maple Handle with Genuine Leather Wrap.

Joint Protectors.

$350.00..... $250.00 OBO Delivered! Price Cut...see last post!

Mackoy6.png

Mackoy4.png

Mackoy3.png

Mackoy2.png

Mackoy5.png

Last edited:

joerel puti

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cue

I have cue built by MacKoy Mangolari. MacKoy apprenticed under the late Edwin Reyes starting at age 14 and had worked with Linds and Giant Cue Manila with Ron Bernardo after the Passing of Dindo Perez.

Buttsleeve and Forearm: Curly Narra cored with Ebony, with 4 points of maple with arrowheads and Diamonds. Inlays of Ebony Ivorine and Torquoise.

Butt Cap and Joint: Brown Phenolic

Joint Pin: 3/8x8 radial.

Weight: 19 oz

Length: 58 inches long

Canadian Maple Shaft at 13mm with Ivorine Ferrule and Le Pro tip.

Mackoy Magolari signed under the butt cap.

Spliced Maple Handle with Genuine Leather Wrap.

Joint Protectors.

$350.00 Delivered!

Mackoy6.png

Mackoy4.png

Mackoy3.png

Mackoy2.png

Mackoy5.png

beautiful looking cue!

3railWill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
offer

i wouldnt mind "taking a chance" on this cue.. $150/offer... if not its ok too, just taking a shot

3railWill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol

Im actually not new.. and it was no insult... i just never heard of this maker... not telling what im getting into.

And after serving this country for the U.S. Navy I fought for freedoms, not to be rude, crass, sexist, racist, or offensive in any way... again i said "I would take a chance" my possible ignorance on this maker shouldn't reflect on the type of person I am...

i apologize if i did offend you... ok?

Will

linds

proudly Philippine made!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
sorry to spoil your belief, but your claim is untrue... better ask/clear the info that led you to. marcos never was ER's apprentice. btw nice cue...:smile: