New Dennis Searing!,,!

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue. Dennis' work never ceases to amaze. Thanks for posting the pictures. Congratulations.

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll make sure to never comment on your Pre For Sale ads again.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My knowledge of cue-makers and cue-making is not equivalent to many others on the Forum
and asking questions for personal edification does little but distract from the OP's thread.

There's nothing not to admire with this cue's design and the overall impression which is "Wow".

Last edited:

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Searing post

My knowledge of cue-makers and cue-making is not equivalent to many others on the Forum
and asking questions for personal edification does little but distract from the OP's thread.

There's nothing not to admire with this cue's design and the overall impression which is "Wow".

Thank you for Delete,,

,Bavafongoul CMD,.Joe inC ,,,you can start another post in Main if you like to ,,but do not on my post Thank you,,

Kenny

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Great looking cue.. very clean.. can't say much that hasn't already been stated...

JV

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
New Dennis Searing

WOW, congrats Kenny, great cue. it will draw lots of attension @ SBE, & a lot of cash. see you soon. don "the SUREMANATER" Sherman aka Sure Man Cues

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is just about perfect. I can't believe I won't be at the SBE this year. First time in 20 years. Color me bummed.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny,
That is a beautiful cue. I look forward to seeing you at SBE this year. I hope Dennis is there with my cue, as he promised it would be done last year.
You always have the best cues at the show and I look forward to seeing what you have this year.

Glen

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny

Great catching up with you last night.
The cue looks amazing and cannot wait to see it in person.
I am now very curious on how this cue would play as my half joint Searing is truly a pleasure on the felt.

See you at SBE.
Myron & Daphne