New here. New to forums. Yikes. Could be trouble.

sbrownn

Registered
Wisconsin boy here. Older league player trying to develop a game that will intimidate other amateurs. Long road and less time to do it. All the best to those who give so much help to the rest of us. thanks
Breathe, listen, focus, stay dedicated and practice. Is what I did when I played in a tavern in college in Oregon where the state champion and his friends played and I did not want to feed quarters 100% of the time.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
IMG_0877.jpeg

JPB2

Plenty of guys in the upper Midwest who play pretty sporty and won’t be easily intimidated. 😀

Good luck and have fun. You live in a great area for pool. Plenty of good instructors.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Wisconsin boy here. Older league player trying to develop a game that will intimidate other amateurs. Long road and less time to do it. All the best to those who give so much help to the rest of us. thanks
A lot of threads to go through that could sharpen the game. Might as well get started where the rubber meets the road.
Front page: "What tip do you play with."
Get that right and the rest of the game is a piece of cake. 😉

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Play with folks who are better than you are. Study their habits. Play percentage shots, and practice position. If you start winning, the intimidation will take care of itself.
Good luck.
👍

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome!

Badger/Packer man here too, even though I long since opted for warmer climes...
Plenty of guys in the upper Midwest who play pretty sporty and won’t be easily intimidated. 😀

It seems to me that there's a kid up in Waukesha that gets around the table pretty well… 😁

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome!

I’m also in Wisco, Madison area for me. Great pool scene in Wisconsin, not to mention all the cue makers, great spot to be as a pool player!

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Tell us what game you like best, and we'll give a tip to help you acheive your goal.