______ - JUNE 2012 - ______
~ *54 PAGE JUNE ISSUE NOW UP* ~

Last edited:

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
I got in under the wire......

** Cue and Table Magazine will no longer be published as of July 1st, 2012. **
We regret to inform you that due to a combination of business issues and time constraints, Cue and Table Magazine will no longer be published.

Readers will have access to all previously published issues until the end of October.

Thank you for your readership and past support.

Sincerely,

Mike Long

Publisher

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Well, isn't that some shit. He should have never made it a free publication. I was really enjoying this one.

Thanks, Jack.

Josh

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang! This is a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the articles each month. Thought it was very well done.

:frown:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Timing

Dang! This is a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the articles each month. Thought it was very well done.

:frown:

It was/is a very nice publication. Great articles professionally presented. I think it was mostly a matter of timing. Even huge publishers are trying to find a format that works. Advertisers alone can rarely cover the bills and the general public is in a transition phase. They want everything on the internet but they still think that almost everything on the net should be free. The news media is scratching like hell to find something that works with a huge number of readers to work with. A niche publication just doesn't seem to be in enough demand for paid subscribers to be profitable or appealing enough to advertisers to attract them in abundance.

Looks like another great idea ground down by the current economic realities.

Hu

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
copies of the issues

looking to know if anybody bothered to download or in any way save the info? I was a subscriber but kept postponing the read - if only I knew the mag would be discontinued!

Now I regret I only browsed through every new issue, and never read a sentence. I wish I had that opportunity again.
Anyone???
(I created "how to contact Michael Long" thread but seems like nobody knows or gives a damn :eek:)

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
looking to know if anybody bothered to download or in any way save the info? I was a subscriber but kept postponing the read - if only I knew the mag would be discontinued!

Now I regret I only browsed through every new issue, and never read a sentence. I wish I had that opportunity again.
Anyone???
(I created "how to contact Michael Long" thread but seems like nobody knows or gives a damn :eek:)

I offered to host the issues on our Outsville website but never heard from him... Was a neat little magazine and had some good info in it even for so short of a run... Maybe at some point he will put an archive up some where.....

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's in fkn CHINESE!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, a Chinese company has snagged the abandoned cueandtable domain (imagine that). As I read in the original Chinese, the home page has a disquisition on the subject of whether the wearing of single-layer garments or multi-layer ones (laminated so to speak) are more fashionable in pool halls. The rough translation by them into English doesn't accurately convey the intention of the original Chinese (in which I'm totally fluent) but here it is for your enjoyment, garczar:

http://tinyurl.com/mvxnnkv

Arnaldo