Gold Member
Silver Member

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

tonka2

Registered
Tom, yesterday I made payment for 20 medium SIBS. I've got some of the guys here interested in them. So keep them coming:)

Herb

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys are great

Finally got around to trying a SIB on my own cue. I really like these tips, Tom, and the price is very, very reasonable . I installed a Medium and liked it from the first ball I hit using the tip.

Thanks again.

charlie wilhite
rhino cues

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Finally got around to trying a SIB on my own cue. I really like these tips, Tom, and the price is very, very reasonable . I installed a Medium and liked it from the first ball I hit using the tip.

Thanks again.

charlie wilhite
rhino cues

I have been using the sib med tips and I love it . now going to try the soft ....

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Had a Pro put on last night... Seemed soft doing the trim. Didn't blow-up that's good.....HAHA.
Right from the get go, it gripped great that was what I noticed first. Seemed like we left it a bit tall/long.may take a layer or 2 more off now that it has been shot a bit.
Have another shaft will be trying out the Med. Next.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sent payment for 20 Tom. Can't wait to try these out. Thank you for what you do for this community!

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess that is a fair enough question. My family is English on both sides. My mothers father (my Grandfather that I never met, passed before I was born) was named Silsby or Sib for short. My Mothers name is Sib and my sisters name is Sib. The UltraSkin and SIB Tips will be givem to my Neice and Nephew on my Passing or when I can't do it anymore. I also felt it had a disticnt ring to it rather than TOM, LOL.
Thanks

By the way, don't know if this has been covered in another post, but what does "SIB" stand for?

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is very thoughtful an beautiful....and yes, MUCH better than "TOM" lol

I guess that is a fair enough question. My family is English on both sides. My mothers father (my Grandfather that I never met, passed before I was born) was named Silsby or Sib for short. My Mothers name is Sib and my sisters name is Sib. The UltraSkin and SIB Tips will be givem to my Neice and Nephew on my Passing or when I can't do it anymore. I also felt it had a disticnt ring to it rather than TOM, LOL.
Thanks

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member