New TV reality pool show being filmed in ATL, GA?

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
I hear there is going to be a tournament in Atlanta, paying out $5000, and 8 players will advance to be on a new reality TV show that can make them big stars. Fast Larry is promoting the event, and the word is, he has this brand new version of fast 9 ball, combining bottle pool, to market this new game to the amateur ball banger crowd. Has anyone played or seen the new game yet, or know anything about it…….?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
'Bottle BALL' - It's like 'Bonus Ball' except there's 9 wine bottles

Is the name of this new game 'BOTTLE BALL'?

It's like 'Bonus Ball' except there's 9 wine bottles positioned on the table.
pool-bottle02-600x599.jpg

I hear there is going to be a tournament in Atlanta, paying out $5000, and 8 players will advance to be on a new reality TV show that can make them big stars. Fast Larry is promoting the event, and the word is, he has this brand new version of fast 9 ball, combining bottle pool, to market this new game to the amateur ball banger crowd. Has anyone played or seen the new game yet, or know anything about it…….?

lost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually right now there are 5 pilot pool reality shows underway competing to be the winner of the pool reality show challenge. The winner will then move on to compete with a new batch of 5 pool reality shows the winner of which will picked to broadcast live on ustream

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually right now there are 5 pilot pool reality shows underway competing to be the winner of the pool reality show challenge. The winner will then move on to compete with a new batch of 5 pool reality shows the winner of which will picked to broadcast live on ustream

There's way more than 5. Blair Thein has 3 by himself. TV is going to be 80% Pool reality shows very soon.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
There's way more than 5. Blair Thein has 3 by himself. TV is going to be 80% Pool reality shows very soon.

It is true there is a ton of talk and a lot of people trying, some with more clout that others.

That I know of, only one show has actually be green lit to series on TruTv and begin filming in Feb. There is always the possibly it gets canned prior to hitting the air, but as of right now I would bet this will hit a cable box near you by the end of 2015.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
It is true there is a ton of talk and a lot of people trying, some with more clout that others.

That I know of, only one show has actually be green lit to series on TruTv and begin filming in Feb. There is always the possibly it gets canned prior to hitting the air, but as of right now I would bet this will hit a cable box near you by the end of 2015.

Just please tell us they are not putting you in charge of wardrobe.... :thumbup: