Nine Ball UK Open.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 day poolextravaganza
Slaughter house so far like Bucharest Open on the 2 tables -big names 800+ (Albin, Filler, Oi, Big Ko, Little Ko, Melling) slash, I mean thrash lesser knowns 9-0 to 9-3. More body count than Jason Voorhees
Tables are too easy for these 800+ guys.
About 30% of 256 are British. I expect these huge British contingent of E8B, snooker players to spring some surprises :LOL:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Was just watching this live match, score was 7-5. The cue ball, as it fished rolling from the 1 ball to the 2 did allot of left right movement.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 day poolextravaganza
Slaughter house so far like Bucharest Open on the 2 tables -big names 800+ (Albin, Filler, Oi, Big Ko, Little Ko, Melling) slash, I mean thrash lesser knowns 9-0 to 9-3. More body count than Jason Voorhees
Tables are too easy for these 800+ guys.
About 30% of 256 are British. I expect these huge British contingent of E8B, snooker players to spring some surprises :LOL:

agree about the tables, filler and melling was coasting. maybe a compromise with tv tables being 4 inch and the rest 4.25 would work? or is that unfair somehow?

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
ukopenpoo.jpg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...I have a DAZN monthly subscription and I don't see anything there but boxing and their usual non-pool fare.
DAZN frequently doesn't list pool events on their calendar until a day or two before they happen.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's a free stream on matchroom's facebook (table 1, commentary) and on youtube (table 2, no commentary)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is this Elliott Sanderson?
He will be Shaw's partner for Great Britain A in WCOP next month (after Shaw's original partner Appleton was "removed" :LOL:)
Is that Sanderson the best GB can come up with? What about Melling, Mark Gray?
Would Judd Trump be interested in partnering the one who thrashed him in US Open.

es1.JPG

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is this Elliott Sanderson?
He will be Shaw's partner for Great Britain A in WCOP next month (after Shaw's original partner Appleton was "removed" :LOL:)
Is that Sanderson the best GB can come up with? What about Melling, Mark Gray?
Would Judd Trump be interested in partnering the one who thrashed him in US Open.

View attachment 642147
Shhh... USA will take what we can get.
Don't give them any Mark Gray ideas.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would it be possible to give the top x players a bye in the 1st round so more of the dead money can play each other and have a chance to get to round 2 before facing a pro?

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So far, I can only see Sanchez Ruiz lose his first round match. All the other top players came through easily.