No Alex or Efern at the Clash?

The truth007

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to know if its true that Alex and Efren will not be coming to Toronto for this years Clash of the titans 2. Was at Shooters pool hall last night where the event is being held and heard that the 2 promoters are no longer working together and the website to get tickets is no longer selling tickets. After last years event i was really looking forward to this years event. Thanks for any help

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I heard rumblings.
If thats the case, I would think its proper to notify the people (like myself)
who paid in advance and give a refund.

I already booked holidays from work. I can change them if I were to find out
now but as the date comes closer, I can't change them.

Glad that I didn't book a flight yet.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I used Pay Pal but much too late to start a dispute.

I was in contact with John Croft so if that who you were dealing with, get in touch with him.

At this point in time, I thinks its pretty inconsiderate to have not kept the folks informed. We have to hear about this second hand.

I'd also like to have my money returned. You'd hope that with people that supposedly have good reps in Toronto in the pool scene, that they would have got a hold of the prepaid people and offered a return.

I can see that they are going to make us chase them. I won't be supporting them in the future should they decide to have a Clash lll.

I hear Vegas is still warm that time of year.

I start a thread in Canadian Pool and see if we can get a proper response.

Last edited:

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as i know SVB and John Morra are still planing to play. I hear talk of them trying to get 2 more players but i'm no longer helping with this event nor am i representing the CPA in Toronto. I hope that all the people who paid get a quick response and get there money back. If anybody needs Mr John Crofts phone number pm me.