Odds next event

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am pretty sure Rafael Martinez and Gary Abood won't go off at 600/1 and 500/1.

The most overrated player according to the odds would have to be Rafael Gonzalez. He was listed at 250/1 and it looks like he should have been 250,000/1. Did you see his record? 2 games won and 32 lost. If I went 2 and 32 against anyone in the world I would break my cues and burn them.
One other guy went 2 and 32 but at least he had a tough bracket. This guy was in with 3 guys who didn't make it past the next round and he LOST to all of them 8-0. Someone asked me how he won 2 games and my guess was his opponent scratched on the 8 ball. There are definitely some very weak links but this guys record was ridiculous. I would love to see his application to see what it was that got him an invite, it definitely wasn't his pool playing ability.

My new expression for any weak player to build them up is "You ain't no Rafael Gonzalez" or some of the top players who get knocked out in first rounds "They pulled a Rafael Gonzalez".

Wayne