*** Official Mosconi Cup 2009 Thread ***

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone else getting alot of buffering on the omni sports stream, its better now so maybe just took a couple minutes, thanks for the link

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
Corey and Dennis are not taking this serious. I'm sure Varner will have a word or two with them

I'm not so sure I agree with the sentiments of Jay and Jerry in the booth about this - they really didn't have a safety available - why not try that four rail bank? They had nothing else on and like Corey said, if they did get lucky, they win the rack.

Pointless kidding themselves - Nothing wrong with having a small laugh at the impossibility of the shot in front of them. If they look downhearted people say they are miserable and lack team spirit.

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
I'm not so sure I agree with the sentiments of Jay and Jerry in the booth about this - they really didn't have a safety available - why not try that four rail bank? They had nothing else on and like Corey said, if they did get lucky, they win the rack.

Pointless kidding themselves - Nothing wrong with having a small laugh at the impossibility of the shot in front of them. If they look downhearted people say they are miserable and lack team spirit.

Exactly my thoughts, I loved this shot!

But I guess Roy was joking:)

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omni

I just purchased off this site and it says it was successful but I can't seem to get to the stream, any help would be appreciated...

Kev

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you sure? I can't find the stream, neither Betfair nor Bet365 have it in their live stream sections.

I'm watching it on betfair.com, do you have an account?

Login, then go to sports, live video, and click on Mosconi Cup.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Euros almost make the nine on the break and I think it created a little panty pudding for Jim Wyche.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I just purchased off this site and it says it was successful but I can't seem to get to the stream, any help would be appreciated...

This is MADDENING!!! I went to the omni site from link posted for the $5.95 deal and registered, 7 F'g times, and each time it said my username was already taken. Sorry, but the crazy azz usernames I used, some with SIX digit extensions are not all in use.

Anyone else getting this BS?