Oh The Games we play

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank Mike nice site.Thanks Jam your great people.Stix your a cool Dude so is Purdman.Shorty you aint small at all bro.Your a big man in my eyes.Others I talked to sorry I did not mention your names but Im not sure who is who now.Just because there was dude others had probs with don't meen everyone that joins this site run them over the hot coals.If all these people are going to buy and sell and trade thats what the forum is there for.But when things go south don't run newbies through the mill.I have had nothing but a cavity check from everyone except a few and Im tierd of it.I have had 2 people this morning try to rip me off by telling me a $1600 cue was $250.I had another guy try to pass off a luscasi cue as the same as a handmade cue.Guess what I did not deal with them.Nothing says you have to make deals ?Ill stick with Ted Harris for repairs and Mike Lambros for cues.I know they are honest.So is Scott at Proficent billiards.Someone after they ran me through another cavity check forwarded a couple emails from you old ladies not talking about good things.What a waste of life!!!!!!I am sorry to my friends here but I am done with AZ because I don't need the headache of this.If I wanted this kinda action I could just go to the local BINGO hall and im sure within a week the old ladies would have it.
Latas
Administater you can cancel my screen name and passcode.

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
Good luck in where ever your heart takes you. I wish you many returns and God bless.

Jim

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Acknowlegement

thanks Butch, For The Acknowledgement
Sorry You Guys Didn't Finish The Deal
Stay In Touch
Brent​