OMGWTF Blog

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
noRulez said:
There have been a few over-the-top comments made, but other than that, this is just an interesting little showdown. I don't think Cubc is being classless with a little internet trash talking. It's not like it hasn't been done before. Would you rather they acted as if they were going to a tea party together? That wouldn't be very exciting. Props to both parties for having balls the size of grapefruits. My money is on cubc. :D

I didnt see how I was being "classless" either. But then again Deadpoked and Cuebacca look for any reason they can to jump in to flame me and I'm used to that. Cuebacca does it by taking specific lines out of context that I've said and places them in whatever context he wants that way he can say he didnt say anything. Quite clever honestly.

I wasnt even initially flaming omgwtf. As I stated shes a great writer. The point was everytime she makes a pool related post it warrants it's own thread here?? Kind of annoying.

Maybe she should have her own blog on azbilliards called OMBLOGWTF?

Last edited:

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
I didnt see how I was being "classless" either. But then again Deadpoked and Cuebacca look for any reason they can to jump in to flame me and I'm used to that. Cuebacca does it by taking specific lines out of context that I've said and places them in whatever context he wants that way he can say he didnt say anything. Quite clever honestly.

I wasnt even initially flaming omgwtf. As I stated shes a great writer. The point was everytime she makes a pool related post it warrants it's own thread here?? Kind of annoying.

Please .... not flaming her!! LOL You were talking a little smack in each and every post. Nothing wrong with that but at least own up to it.
Its like saying a girl is the ugliest girl ever and smells horrible BUT she has nice hands.

I think the posts might get to you more than the rest of us. If I see a post that I dont want to read then it never gets opened. You for some reason have a desire to open threads that annoy you.

I am hoping to be there and watch the match. I don't think that I know who you are but I do know OMGWTF. She is very close in person to what she writes. Very attractive, very standoffish at first and to strangers, loves pool and will gamble, funny and quick witted when you know her, has a huge guardup most of the time but still seems like a good friend to those that she lets in.

Do you know a date and time for your match? BTW-- I will try and introduce myself while in Vegas if I am there for the match. I have nothing against either of you. Just interesting pool action

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
cubc said:

It's clear that her popularity annoys you, but hey, that's life. And, LOL... I didn't flame you.

It's interesting that you claim that my post is out of context. It's definitely applies to the context of your post, which is taking a shot at OMGWTF out of nowhere. That is creating/perpetuating drama where it wasn't necessary by any stretch.

This thread had nothing to do with you but you voiced your objection to it. Yes, you paid her a compliment, but you also stated that you despised her and took shots at her character. In my opinion, you're fueling the drama way more than she is. That was the point of my post. :)

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
A little smack talking is good for the game...
and the more he pisses folks off the more money I can take in on side action :D

Go get 'em Cub..baby needs some new shoes

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
which is taking a shot at OMGWTF out of nowhere. That is creating/perpetuating drama where it wasn't necessary by any stretch.

A shot out of nowhere. OH trust me the shots have one hell of an origin. It is very necessary.

She started all this sh*t. She ran her mouth to everyone after she left here saying I wouldnt bet high when she wanted to which was a lie so I said I would and offered her the 7. Then she spun that into me woofing after her lying which was actually a defense. And now I'm flying out to vegas for no f'ing reason other than to play this match at a location shes already going to be at no matter what happens.

Trust me the shots I really want to fire would be far worse than anything I've ever said to anyone on these forums. However, the shots that are going to be fired that count are the ones on the table.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
cubc said:
A shot out of nowhere. OH trust me the shots have one hell of an origin. It is very necessary.

She started all this sh*t. She ran her mouth to everyone after she left here saying I wouldnt bet high when she wanted to which was a lie so I said I would and offered her the 7. Then she spun that into me woofing after her lying which was actually a defense. And now I'm flying out to vegas for no f'ing reason other than to play this match at a location shes already going to be at no matter what happens.

Trust me the shots I really want to fire would be far worse than anything I've ever said to anyone on these forums. However, the shots that are going to be fired that count are the ones on the table.

Aw, you'll be OK.
Eat quiche. Wear Ralph Lauren..........and be color co-ordinated.
Doug
( and chew tobacco......................... and SPIT at just the right time ) imo
:)

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
blog

Johnnyt said:
I just got finished reading OMGWTF's blog. Part of the blog this week is about the multiple buses she had to take whenever she went to a qualifier tournament in Arizona from Los Angeles. These trips were made in the night to early morning hours waiting for buses in some of the worst
neighborhoods in those areas.

I've never been afraid of much in my lifetime (probably the booze) but I don't think I would do that to go to a job so I could eat, much less to a pool tournament. She has to really love the game, be brave as hell, and probably walks to the beat of a different drum. I have a lot of respect for her.

I'd ask her to send me a picture of her at a pool table with cash on it and a gun somewhere in sight for the cover of my next novel in the Corina Molloy series but I don't think a dark-haired Asian chick would work for a red headed Irish one. Johnnyt

I enjoyed the blog entry too, Johnny. Especially the part where the border patrol guy thought she was an illegal immigrant from Mexico. LOL. :)

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
I enjoyed the blog entry too, Johnny. Especially the part where the border patrol guy thought she was an illegal immigrant from Mexico. LOL. :)

I can see where she would have plenty to write about taking those kind of trips. Johnnyt

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Might Still Get Those Things.......If I'd Show A Little Leg

Johnnyt said:
I can see where she would have plenty to write about taking those kind of trips. Johnnyt

If I were her age, looked like she did and shot pool...........I'd have HAD a ride (and some food & a nice room) imo :)
Doug
( I'm just sayin... )

Edited to ask: Johnny T., why does that girl in your avatar have a long black beard ?

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
If I were her age, looked like she did and shot pool...........I'd have HAD a ride (and some food & a nice room) imo :)
Doug
( I'm just sayin... )

Edited to ask: Johnny T., why does that girl in your avatar have a long black beard ?

LMAO...that's my youngest daughter. Johnnyt

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
She's Cute...............EXCEPT For That Long Black Beard Issue

Johnnyt said:
LMAO...that's my youngest daughter. Johnnyt

Oh sure, gloss over the beard question.
D.