"On The Snap!"

Goldcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Shawn,
I was one of your partners at the Pro-Am charity event at this years Pro Billiards Expo in Valley Forge.
I was also the one in the crowd that was cheering you on when you were about to beat Johnny Archer.
One thing I've been wanting to ask you, why is "On the snap" a bad thing.
In my circles it was the same as "OTB" or "On the break".
I cheered "On the snap" when you were on the hill and breaking in your match against Archer and you said that was a bad thing. Just wondering how others see it that makes it a bad thing.
Anyway, congrats on your strong finish there and even stronger fininsh lately at the Generationpool.com event.
It was a blast shooting with you. Would love to do it again some time. Maybe next year.

Shawn Putnam

Pro Player
Silver Member
Because If your racking your own balls, and the nine goes straight in one of the back two pockets , they say you cheated ! ! ! !
And it happened in one of the earlier matches ! I won't say what match and with what two players !

shotmaker

Banned
Because If your racking your own balls, and the nine goes straight in one of the back two pockets , they say you cheated ! ! ! !
And it happened in one of the earlier matches ! I won't say what match and with what two players !

I was always told that professional matches don't count the nine on the break a win, that they spot it up.