One Pocket to Eight Ball

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friends of mine playing cheap one hole on the nine footer. Two strangers walk in and watch for a few minutes and challenge them to a game of eight ball partners for $50 per man. My friends accept and beat them out of $300 a piece.
Seems these two morons had never seen one pocket played. All they saw was neither player was making a ball that seemed to be so very close to the pocket. I'm sure to these guys it looked like they were the worst players on the planet. I got a good laugh out of this when I heard.....too bad I always have to work when the fun stuff happens.

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Man oh man!!!!

Where are these guys when you need them!!!! I could use some $$$$ too!!!!

They should have watched that "How to spot a Hustler" video on you-tube, and they would have been better prepared.

They would have seen two guys playing pool with custom cues, production cues, or with house cues - AND they would have known they were HUSTLERS!!!

And the video was free - could have saved them $600.

Michael

tshughes

Hughes Cues
Silver Member
Where are these guys when you need them!!!! I could use some $$$$ too!!!!

They should have watched that "How to spot a Hustler" video on you-tube, and they would have been better prepared.

They would have seen two guys playing pool with custom cues, production cues, or with house cues - AND they would have known they were HUSTLERS!!!

And the video was free - could have saved them $600.

Michael

Yeah and they would not be using their bridge hand to hold drinks. Also they might or might not rub the tip into the chalk. That video could have saved them a bundle indeed.