One very sick pool player

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been one week now and I'm feeling a lot better. No more sore throat, but I can still feel the congestion in my chest and if I talk too much I start to cough again. Just need to take it easy and not push myself. I'm drinking hot tea and taking some Mucinex to help me clear out my chest. Another few days and I should be good as new. :wink:

Attaboy, Jay! Even when you're feeling a little better, don't push too much.. get that s**t out of your chest.. it does take a bit to get back to normal.:thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Homemade chicken soup. Extra extra onions. Inhale soup steam through mouth and nose. Several large cups a day. Sip and drink all cups of soup. Remember extra extra onion.
Good luck Bill.

That’s what I recommended also earlier in this thread.
It gets no respect from the drug industry...’cause it doesn’t make their till go ka-ching.

Chicken soup...it wouldn’t hurt.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
That’s what I recommended also earlier in this thread.
It gets no respect from the drug industry...’cause it doesn’t make their till go ka-ching.

Chicken soup...it wouldn’t hurt.

Thanks Bill, I've had it twice this week. Big bowls!

N8IVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in the same boat as you are Jay. Been like this for over a week. Tried some Delsym DM and it works wonders. You might wanna give that a try.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info I requested. I will get back to you soon.

I hope you are feeling better and getting back at it.

Jeff