Only 10 more Pre-Orders Needed - DigiCue Blue

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has only been a week and I am already half-way to my goal. I only need 10 more pre-orders to order the final parts for brand new DigiCue Blues! Support has been overwhelmingly positive!

This is new hardware, an upgrade from the old DigiCue Blues. They now include a gyroscope as well which improves the accuracy, and allows for automatic firmware upgrades in the future for more features, such as wrist-roll and cue elevation. I am also working on a brand-new app in the mean-time, which will include time-series data plots and data export capability.

Any more takers? If so, please send $150 to nataddrho@digicue.net via PayPal to secure your pre-order.

Visit www.digicue.net for more information.

Regards,

Nate

61JD8amupCL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After less than ONLY 2 weeks, the pre-order goal has been reached! The DigiCue Blue PCBs will be ordered this week. Normal processing time for PCB assembly & manufacture is about 3 weeks, so I should be able to start shipping products to you within one month from today's date!

I am overwhelmingly gracious for the positive support given in order to get the DigiCue back into production again!

Regards,

Nate

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In response to some questions asked, I am still open for pre-orders. I reached my goal but by all means, if you want to buy one directly via PayPal please do so! Thanks

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everybody! I have a surplus of pre-order money that will now allow me to travel to the Super Billiards Expo in April and demonstrate the DigiBall!

The manufacturer is building the DigiCue boards as we speak.

Very much appreciated!

Nate

Thanks everybody! I have a surplus of pre-order money that will now allow me to travel to the Super Billiards Expo in April and demonstrate the DigiBall!

The manufacturer is building the DigiCue boards as we speak.

Very much appreciated!

Nate
That’s awesome I want a digiball also

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DigiCue Blues are now available on Amazon. I’ve launched a brand new app.

I’ve gotten over 50 pre orders in a little over a month. I wasn’t expecting such support for the relaunch and I am very thankful. All orders are shipped.

This is a side project of mine that stereotypically started in a garage, and has now gained world wide recognition as a brand. This isn’t something that cures cancer, or solves world hunger. But it is good at what it does. It isn’t a magic pill. Pool is a huge onion that requires peeling layers slowly to improve. The DigiCue can’t peel the onion for you, but it can help you a little bit with your journey as you tackle the hundreds of skills needed to play this game.

Thank you for supporting my passion for engineering and billiards with something that can make a few people happy with theirs. Cheers.

Last edited:

Willymakaball

Post box suprised me today, a package, my digi cue , installed battery, down loaded app all sinked, installed on cue, all this took about 5min if that, fits like a glove on cue, looking forward to digiball release,now i need to find a table.