Oscar vs Chris updates

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris is a grinder.... I don't know that you can count him out yet... A different Oscar may show up tomorrow and we know that's a definite possibility... How far back was Efren or Alex in the 2 greatest matches ever??

I see a better chance of a different Chris showing up tomorrow than a different Oscar. Oscar looked really solid, and if he plays like that again tomorrow, it will be over. Chris on the other hand played poorly and not up to his full potential. I would love nothing more than Chris to catch up and at least make it close at the end. Good luck to both guys

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oscar definitely didn't see Chris's A game. There were quite a few good safety battles. As too be expected both men conducted themselves like gentlemen and were a pleasure to watch.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Damn no different than yesterday. Guess you don't fly across the country to play unless you're feeling pretty good but damn.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn no different than yesterday. Guess you don't fly across the country to play unless you're feeling pretty good but damn.

Oscar's jumping has won him at least 5 games id say. His safes have been working better also. Chris has been down the entire time. He should have made it a one day race to 80!! He might get him with the grind then.