OTLB ultimate glue down method

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Do you actually feel good attacking me? Can't you read. Your exactly the kind of person on here why I don't show. You can't even wait till I get back to a pc. My method is the best and now you can think about it for a while

That's called conditioned response John. Once again you start a thread with nothing worthwhile to say then wonder why people jump your case...again. Put up or shut up. You'll never gain any respect around here doing neither.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Deja vu.....

Another waste of 5 minutes.

Do you actually feel good attacking me? Can't you read. Your exactly the kind of person on here why I don't show. You can't even wait till I get back to a pc. My method is the best and now you can think about it for a while

DaveB1

Registered
Do you actually feel good attacking me? Can't you read. Your exactly the kind of person on here why I don't show. You can't even wait till I get back to a pc. My method is the best and now you can think about it for a while[/

. Probably like talking to the wall.

Last edited:

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
That's called conditioned response John. Once again you start a thread with nothing worthwhile to say then wonder why people jump your case...again. Put up or shut up. You'll never gain any respect around here doing neither.

C'mon , you say (1) put up or (2) shut up . He'd gain plenty of respect around here if he'd just pick (2)

QuickEdward

Silver Member
I agree. If he actually has THE method and claims to want to share, then by all means do it. If not, quit playing games like the cue/level thread. I can see it now, OTLB "I'm huge overseas". Just him and David Hasselhoff.

Haha, OTLB is the Hoff of mechanics.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
Perhaps.....of course I have no way of knowing , he is gluing the tac-strips !!

Trent

Banned
Perhaps.....of course I have no way of knowing , he is gluing the tac-strips !!

case solved!! must be why he hasnt shown us the new method, you had to have gotton to your computer by now right???

C'mon man!! im eager to learn and i mean that.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

John, remember when you made the comment a while back...about how you were always the kid on the playground getting beat up when you were in grade school?....If you acted back then as a kid, as you do now as an adult....is there still a wonder "why" that happened to you all the time? John, it's your approach to everything you do, it's how you rub people the wrong way, that causes you so many problems. Why can't you just post like any other normal person, why do you always have to make such a game out of every one of your posts? Are you TRYING to piss everyone off that comes here to the mechanic section to read? You know what?...maybe AZbilliards is just not the place for you to post your games, have you ever checked out some of the other forums?...I'm sure there are others...have you looked?

Glen

OTLB

Banned
That's some of the best advise you have ever given

I'm not sure I piss everyone off though. Tell you what

Start a poll and let it run for a few days.

If it says that people don't want me here then I agree Mr Wilson can ban me. Will that make you happy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's some of the best advise you have ever given

I'm not sure I piss everyone off though. Tell you what

Start a poll and let it run for a few days.

If it says that people don't want me here then I agree Mr Wilson can ban me. Will that make you happy

John, what would make me happy...is you acting like an adult, instead of a child seeking attention from the neighbors kids, because he's not getting the attention he needs/wants....at home. I think we all need/like attention at different times John, some more than others, but pissing people off to get that attention is NOT the way to go about getting it, as that just rubs people the wrong way. You act like you were an only child growing up, well now...you ARE grown up, and should act accordingly...at least here on AZ anyway.

John...I don't want you to leave, I'm not asking you to leave...I'm just asking you to take a long hard look at yourself, and maybe ask yourself why you act so harshly to others, as in MAYBE it's how you talk to others that is the problem. John, all these people that have posted on this thread...are they wrong about their feelings about how you post threads?

If you can't act right John, you don't need Mr. Wilson to ban you...you can do that on your own buddy, as in don't go away mad...just go away, if you can't act like an adult, and stop playing all these games you play.

Out of everyone on this forum, I don't know why you picked me to be your adversary, like good against evil or something, I really don't care, I'm a damn good table mechanic, I care about this industry more than most will ever know, or stand up for. I'm not only going to do something to change it for the better, I AM working on changing it for the better. There are quite a few mechanics that are having much better days working on tables now because of me, and I hope to change the work habits of many...many more before I'm done. Then, when I look back on my life...I'll be able to say...I had something to do with that change. John, when you look back on your life...what do you think you're going to see?;)

Glen

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
On phone now but just completed a new way of gluing down cloth which reduces the amount of glue used and it's so easy a person could do it on their first try. It also eliminates the glue from being left in front of the pocket which causes balls to hang when slow rolling into the pocket. Will post pics so you can see how easy it is.

Yes it's an OTLB move yet again. It will take over the glue method presently used by some. Lol

Are you still on the phone, John?

Dartman

Silver Member
I see nothing that makes a cloth install easier, more efficient or more effective.
FTR "any contact cement" is incorrect as some won't hold a mega-stretch.

Suggestion - if wanting to illustrate a method post pics of the different steps - not just a pic of cloth with clamps as in this case.

On a side thought I'm wondering why the tackstrip master is now using glue. :D