Sold Pete Oman Cue 98'

Sold Item

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
SOLD, RED FLAGS & ALL....

*** Thank you to all who were actually interested in the cue and not just here to sling insults about how "sketchy" my listing was and extended their trust - It was truly appreciated...

Semper Fi

Last edited:

OverCutAnything

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
WTF - You told me last night (on facebook market place) that this cue is no longer for sale because the person you are selling it for changed their mind. This happened even after you said I could have it & thanked me.
After I said I would pay by PP. I also said I'd give you cash and you told me the owner doesn't want to sell any more.
Buyer be ware!

xX-Wizard-Xx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i think i am completed turned off from buying from people on this site now ..... you never know exactly who your dealing with ..

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WTF - You told me last night (on facebook market place) that this cue is no longer for sale because the person you are selling it for changed their mind. This happened even after you said I could have it & thanked me.
After I said I would pay by PP. I also said I'd give you cash and you told me the owner doesn't want to sell any more.
Buyer be ware!
That is NOT me by no means --- I am the owner of the cue and was trying to get help selling a bunch from a friend "Habib H." who uses Facebook etc...

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Buyer be ware!
Sounds like you’re the guy that wanted to meet up Habib at Beyond Billiards with cash in hand and came up with 5 excuses why you couldn’t send any money electronically so I said NO SALE that is 100% CORRECT……….

Word Salad” ??? What part of, it was NOT me this guy was dealing with on FB did you not understand???

Look - If you don’t feel comfortable just pass, someone else will get a great deal and I’ll start building my reputation one cue at a time, rather than throwing insults about my response which in fact is 100% true…..

Last edited:

OverCutAnything

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I said I had money & only PayPal. There were NO excuses.
I also sent a screen shot of my inability to access my bank last night. Hence being unable to use zelle. Also said I can provide excellent references. I agreed to bring cash today. He and I agreed to meet. I also stated if he didn't believe I would be there to call the location and ask if I was there to not waste his time. Who demands payment by only when someone willing to give cash (in the post as payment accepted).

Word salad. Ha. Nowhere in the post did it show he was listing for a friend.
I've screen shots of entire conversation!
Removes all Facebook posts as sold (not just on this cue, but the several others listed as well), then within hours this one cue shows here on AZ. Especially, after telling me it's no longer for sale because he changed his mind. 🤔🤷‍♂️
He didn't even know who replaced the wrap, when of by whom. On FB it listed for $350 & now here for..... what, wait... it was originally listed here for I believe $550 and now it's a grand. Yeah, I'm wrong. Good luck building your rep one cue at a time. Unfortunately, that rep is a bad one. Not a good start. I've be buying, selling, trading cues and other billiard items for over 25 year w/o issue.

Again, I stand buy buyer beware. For as when I see a potential sketchy sell I let fellow members know.
Good luck & buy.
Sketchy!

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I said I had money & only PayPal. There were NO excuses.
I also sent a screen shot of my inability to access my bank last night. Hence being unable to use zelle. Also said I can provide excellent references. I agreed to bring cash today. He and I agreed to meet. I also stated if he didn't believe I would be there to call the location and ask if I was there to not waste his time. Who demands payment by only when someone willing to give cash (in the post as payment accepted).

Word salad. Ha. Nowhere in the post did it show he was listing for a friend.
I've screen shots of entire conversation!
Removes all Facebook posts as sold (not just on this cue, but the several others listed as well), then within hours this one cue shows here on AZ. Especially, after telling me it's no longer for sale because he changed his mind. 🤔🤷‍♂️
He didn't even know who replaced the wrap, when of by whom. On FB it listed for $350 & now here for..... what, wait... it was originally listed here for I believe $550 and now it's a grand. Yeah, I'm wrong. Good luck building your rep one cue at a time. Unfortunately, that rep is a bad one. Not a good start. I've be buying, selling, trading cues and other billiard items for over 25 year w/o issue.

Again, I stand buy buyer beware. For as when I see a potential sketchy sell I let fellow members know.
Good luck & buy.
Sketchy!
There ya folks, a 100% PURE TROLL............

Do note, I had Habib send me all of the exchanged messages and I can show anyone what sketchy looks like with just your ridiculous screenshots - this guy was trying to manipulate the deal to his choosing, and I was not having it, so I requested to shut it all down - best offer takes but this guy ain't getting it at any price. lol

Last edited:

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There ya folks, a 100% PURE TROLL............

Do note, I had Habib send me all of the exchanged messages and I can show anyone what sketchy looks like with just your ridiculous screenshots - this guy was trying to manipulate the deal to his choosing, and I was not having it, so I requested to shut it all down - best offer takes but this guy ain't getting it at any price. lol
I'll offer you $100 for it.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since I know you’re just trying to insult me to get your rocks off, I’m going to politely decline your ridiculous offer sir…. Thank you for your interest and please have a nice day. =)
OverCutAnything has 57 transactions, you've got 3. You listed your cues during the middle of a scam-a-thon, plus you appear to be all over the map with your price, which is now 3x higher than it was on facebook according OverCutAnything. You think that instills confidence in buyers?

You think this makes sense:

Sounds like you’re the guy that wanted to meet up Habib at Beyond Billiards with cash in hand and came up with 5 excuses why you couldn’t send any money electronically so I said NO SALE that is 100% CORRECT……….

All sellers would rather get cash than have to deal with electronic payments and shipping. Plus, if you are an honest seller it gives the buyer a chance to verify the condition of the cue. Why did you not want cash? Why did you not want the buyer to see the cue?

By the way, I've had the same problem as OverCutAnything with an electronic payment : I paid a dealer for a cue with my credit card, and my credit card company declined the payment and froze my card. When I called the credit card company, they said there was suspicious activity on my account. I told them the transaction was good. The credit card company told me okay, they unfroze the account, and they told me to wait 30 minutes before sending payment to the dealer. After 30 minutes, I sent the dealer payment again and again the transaction was denied. I called my credit card company again, and this time they said that security had been escalated, and now I had to send them a picture of the front and back of my driver's license to verify who I was before I could even talk to them about my account. Furthermore, they told me I had to install their security app to take the pictures. After some protestations, I agreed, but the stupid app wouldn't send the pictures I took. After several more phone calls to the credit card company and many attempts to use their stupid app to send them pictures of my driver's license, the credit card company told me their systems were down, and I should try again tomorrow. Wtf! What was I supposed to tell the dealer? They eventually cancelled my credit card and sent me a new one, which took more than a week. My credit card company is CapitalOne. F**k CapitalOne. They have no branch offices, so you can't drive to one and get things straightened out with a human, instead there is only The Computer, and it dictates what happens.

Last edited:

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Definitely a Scam-A-Thon going on, still no need for you to perpetuate OverCutAnything’s BS and add your 2 cents worth to the pot. I was copied on the conversation between him and a friend of mine that wanted to help me out since I’m not on FB Market Place.

If you don’t want it don’t send an offer just pass, someone else will definitely get a really nice at a great price, I’m not a dealer so don’t have to inflate to full value - I inherited most of my cues so if anyone on here can get me an honest value or make a decent offer, I’ll take it, ship it and done….

I get it, I’m the new guy and couldn’t have come on the radar at a worse time with all of these scammers on every forum especially the FB Market so it seems - it’s a dam plague now, but c’mon guys cut me a break, I’m a man of my word and I’m willing to communicate with anyone at anytime and everything is negotiable.

No hard feelings anyway.

Yes - totally agree with you all, but hey, I’m not trying to get top dollar here, just trying to sell’em for a fair enough price to move them into good homes.

Truthfully don’t even know what they’re worth for the most part and have lots more but now gun shy to even post them. I ain’t flexing and I ain’t no pro.

I have one cue now that 9BallKing Steve (love that guy) fixed up for me and I’m good, the rest can go. Hope someone gives me a chance to earn some cred here with you all and I can get through the AZB crucible. lol

You’re all welcome to contact me anytime and if close enough to me, we can meet up even. Yea, even that guy Eaom - PM me, maybe we just got off on the wrong foot due to the miscommunication my buddy and I created with him trying to help me using FB Market - I’ll honor the original price too cheap or not.

First Best Offer Takes It!

Hope I can get through this with my sanity intact. =)

@7stud

Never had issues with CapitalOne but I’ve heard some pretty dark stories and this one is up there….

This man in the middle is what kinda threw a wrench in the machine and I’m willing to take a higher road and meet with OverCutAnything so he can inspect the cue etc. Think we just got off on the wrong foot with miscommunication, let’s just call it that, although tempted to share the screenshots sent to me, which were the why I requested to be paid first - who here doesn’t prefer CA$H o the barrel head??!?!??!?

Anyway, no hard feelings here, realizing it’s the wild wild digital world nowadays…. smh

-

Last edited:

OverCutAnything

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I didn't put a wrench in your deal. Nor did I try to manipulate anything. I offered payment in cash (since close) so to save on fees and shipping. Also offered references (ones most here know as highlyreputable). Also said would pay via PP instantly. You/your other person said that would be more and I agreed to pay the $14 more but again nothing.
Why did you remove all the cues you had listed on FB over what you call an issue with me? Makes no sense. Especially since your post had many inquiries into other cues listed in the FB listing.
Too many red flags appeared; especially since within hours all posts on FB shows sold and only this one cue arrives here. Suspicious.
In your last post you begin with stating it's my BS then at the end want to meet.
If you're new and think got off on wrong foot and want to meet. Sure.
Paradise billiards, grovers, palm beach billiards or shooters.
If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and post the screen shots of the conversation.
I've nothing to hide. Been doing this long time and was looking out for fellow AZers by stating buyer beware. Which, I firmly believe most would consider reasonable.

USMC-0311

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I didn't put a wrench in your deal. Nor did I try to manipulate anything. I offered payment in cash (since close) so to save on fees and shipping. Also offered references (ones most here know as highlyreputable). Also said would pay via PP instantly. You/your other person said that would be more and I agreed to pay the $14 more but again nothing.
Why did you remove all the cues you had listed on FB over what you call an issue with me? Makes no sense. Especially since your post had many inquiries into other cues listed in the FB listing.
Too many red flags appeared; especially since within hours all posts on FB shows sold and only this one cue arrives here. Suspicious.
In your last post you begin with stating it's my BS then at the end want to meet.
If you're new and think got off on wrong foot and want to meet. Sure.
Paradise billiards, grovers, palm beach billiards or shooters.
If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and post the screen shots of the conversation.
I've nothing to hide. Been doing this long time and was looking out for fellow AZers by stating buyer beware. Which, I firmly believe most would consider reasonable.
Ok - I’m “suspicious”, “sketchy”, and whatever else…. Look, I’m tired of getting roasted here on this forum. I can’t even remember ever putting up with so many insults from people that don’t even know me on ANY forum platform, from cars to any other interests I’ve joined and been a part of. Thankfully it’s not everyone here, just a few of the degenerate pool playing gamblers who because they’re out to scam anyone who crosses their path for a buck, they think everyone is out to do the same thing and scam them! LOL

No worries…