Pics of tattoos! Skulls, pool, billiards, 9 ball 8 ball, etc.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
I would agree except for the sketch to the best of your ability. I am draw tar tar in that respect. I have looked for years and never found one I would like to have, but am still looking. If you are an artist who has mad skillz pm me lol.

yeah, i'm in the same boat. i draw like s*it but i am just talking about a real rough idea for the artist. if you really can't draw you can always find pics that have elements of what you like combine those with the ideas you write down and bring all of it to the artist and let him go from there. that's how i've done it. hell that's how i had my cue made. i sent dick neighbors some crappy sketches done in color pencil, added a few pics of different cues that simillar elements i wanted, threw in some hand written notes and a few months later - dream cue.

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
<---- I drew the avatar for a logo for my pool team.

bigger & digitized (was freehand with pen & ink) .......

dragrffj8.gif

By beware_of_dawg at 2008-06-09

Last edited:

bdr1010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a custom piece on my left bicep of a skull with 8 balls in the eye sockets and a 9 ball in his jaws. i think you're best best bet is to come up with something you like, rough out a sketch to the best of your ability, write down as much detail as you can and then find a good shop. make sure the guy is reputable (i.e. shop is clean has been around for a while) and ask to see some of his work. anybody worth a damn has a book of photos of some of the work he's done. after that let the artist do his job. let him take your ideas and make something cool. that's why they make the money they do.99% of my ink is custom and that's the way to go. you won't see your tat on anyone else and it's not some s*itty flash off the wall. remember this thing is on you for life - unless you're a sissy who gets the laser. and that my friend is the nit move of the tattoo world - don't be that guy.

Any way we can see a pic of that tat? Skulls and pool balls is what I was looking for. along with some other elements.

Vharper1981

Veronica H.
I would agree except for the sketch to the best of your ability. I am draw tar tar in that respect. I have looked for years and never found one I would like to have, but am still looking. If you are an artist who has mad skillz pm me lol.
Spimp, take in ideas to Jack at skin kitchen and have him rough out ideas for you. he's really good at what he does. He's done all my work, and i'm looking for idea for new ink myself. Since I know your in my area and saw your post, i figured i'd give you some ideas.

markatwork

One foot on the floor
Silver Member
dont ask for work already done...dont even look for it...sit with the guy working the gun and create your own

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do a Google search for billiard tattoos. I found a few flaming 8 balls and such. I was thinking of getting a new tat lately and it will probably be pool realted as well. I wonder if a flaming 8 ball on my 51 yr old butt would look good when I wear my speedos?
Maybe I'll get a ferrule tattooed on my PP and when I get wood, it will turn into a full splice cue.
BTW, there was a guy in the wanted for sale section (Kensgrafix, or something like that) that was advertising his services to design team tee shirts. Maybe look him up and see if he'll do a pool pic for ya to take into the tat shop.

You have left, indelibly ,a picture in my mind of you riding your Harley in a Speedo with a tattoo of a flaming 8-ball on you ass. It won't go away.
I am going to kill myself. :rotflmao1:

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm slowly starting my collection, and will be incorporating pool related elements into most of mine. I agree about getting the custom jobs.24065_738536365212_17128703_40537686_241758_n.jpg

JustinHayes

I'll need an Orange Crush
Silver Member
Bumping an old thread... any new ones out there. I'm thinking of a pin-up type girl (or two) on a table... more ideas?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Do a Google search for billiard tattoos. I found a few flaming 8 balls and such. I was thinking of getting a new tat lately and it will probably be pool realted as well. I wonder if a flaming 8 ball on my 51 yr old butt would look good when I wear my speedos?
Maybe I'll get a ferrule tattooed on my PP and when I get wood, it will turn into a full splice cue.
BTW, there was a guy in the wanted for sale section (Kensgrafix, or something like that) that was advertising his services to design team tee shirts. Maybe look him up and see if he'll do a pool pic for ya to take into the tat shop.

I must have missed this old thread.

Too funny, really! BUT I didn't expect a guy with the name "Blue Hog Rider" to seem prudish on tattoo's.

Come on, admit you have a couple and you have a full beard and 20" arms.

Or at least post a picture of yourself on the HOG!

Chris

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
"George's wanted a tattoo badly, but he couldn't decide between billiards or golf."

Attachments

• Billiards or Golf.jpg
    Billiards or Golf.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 11,996

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Heres one for you Chris. No beard, never. Too itchy. No 20 inch arms either.
Couple of tats tho.

MeHarley.jpg

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thanks for the photo!

That is really a cool looking Harley - and I would hang around with you!

Chris

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
A cool tat straight from the arm of Mike Fingers.:cool:

Attachments

• fingers_tattoo.jpg
    fingers_tattoo.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,835