Planet 9 Ball

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
I looked in the window at Planet 9 Ball last night, and it looks like it will be opening back up as Strokers Tampa. This is great news for those of us who live at the top of the bay. I hope they recover the Gold Crowns, and green would be nice, but I ain't picky. It will be nice to have a Pool Room in the neiborhood again!:D

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
9 on the snap said:
I looked in the window at Planet 9 Ball last night, and it looks like it will be opening back up as Strokers Tampa. This is great news for those of us who live at the top of the bay. I hope they recover the Gold Crowns, and green would be nice, but I ain't picky. It will be nice to have a Pool Room in the neiborhood again!:D
I heard they may be getting all new diamonds. Don't know if they got it worked out or not? Here's their myspace link www.myspace.com/strokerstampa

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
9 on the snap said:

Oh crap... there goes the Friday night intergender midget mud rasslin'.

Oh well. Even trade I guess.

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Are they going to repaint the inside? I met the guy who painted all the artwork inside the place. It must have took forever.

To cover it all up with new paint would be a shame.

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
Cuaba said:
Are they going to repaint the inside? I met the guy who painted all the artwork inside the place. It must have took forever.

I agree after a couple of beers I can look around and feel like I am floating in outer space.:D

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Oh crap... there goes the Friday night intergender midget mud rasslin'.

Oh well. Even trade I guess.

I was wondering how all that went, not so good I guess. They were talking about making it full-size transgender, but that was too expensive, so they went with the intergender midgets.:D

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Cuaba said:

They are going to re-paint everything. They got the location but not the name OR the Solar System.
Doug
( there goes my 'spot on the wall'........ the "3rd star to the right and straight on til morning" ) :)

*http://www.tvacres.com/art_maps_neverland.htm

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
So let me get this right. The original owner Ken sold out then the place went under within a year or so?:confused: I thought it use to be a fairly sucessful operation. What happen after Ken got out?

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
rackem said:
... confused: I thought it use to be a fairly sucessful operation. What happen after Ken got out?

They started the midget mud rasslin'. Are you trying to say that they don't have that at YOUR local room?
:confused: