Playing in Beijing China later this week.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in China for work, currently I am in the Anting region of Shanghai and have hitting balls in the hotel Crown Plaza. I was hoping to find a good pool room here but work days have been long and the drivers I have had do not seem to know of any good pool rooms or snooker clubs. I know there are good places in downtown Shanghai but as I understand it I am an hour and a half maybe two hours from the the more happening part of shanghai so this working and playing pool has not yet worked.

I should be done tomorrow night and will travel to Beijing.I hope to do the Forbidden City, and Great Wall and of course play pool at night. Does anyone here on AZ want to hit some balls Wed, Thurs or Fri night this week. PM me for contact info.

If anyone has info on poolrooms let me know. I think the China Open snooker is finishing this week before I get to Beijing that would have been cool. I would like to post this on Facebook but China has FB blocked so I cannot get there from China. I will probably be staying at the Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing near dongCheng

Looking forward to hearing from the China players. Would really like to check out a Chinese 8 ball table. I do not have a True Rack with me but I do have a cue and will travel a bit if needed.

Thanks Dana from Indy / Dana currently in China