Pool 202 Principles of Pool DVD from www.teachmepool.com

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Mark Otto aka AZB Member POOL101, has a New DVD I got in the mail today, the DVD is the second release from Mark and IMHO is well worth the price of the DVD.

The New DVD, "Pool 202 Principles of Pool" covers the many new, or advanced subjects not covered in Mark Basis DVD, and IMHO is a building block on Mark’s First DVD.

New Subjects cover are: Tangent Lines, Throw, Friction, and English, Using Throw, Defection & Swerve, Jump Shots, Diamond System, One, Two , Three Rail Kicks & English, and about another 15+ subjects.

The Pool 202 Principles of Pool DVD is what I would call a BEST Buy at UNDER $15.00 Delivered, and for Under $30.00 Delivered you can get BOTH of Mark’s DVD’s + Mark’s Aim Trainer is part of the First DVD Package.

Myrtle_04

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
checked out your website and like what I see. Just want to let you know the billiard art link doesn't work.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the review Bruce. Glad you liked it.
Myrtle_04 the link is under the Section titled "Billiard Art", there is only one site under that section and it is Airart1. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.
Mark

Myrtle_04

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the review Bruce. Glad you liked it.
Myrtle_04 the link is under the Section titled "Billiard Art", there is only one site under that section and it is Airart1. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.
Mark

yea, I clicked on it. for some reason the link wouldn't work, but I googled it and found the sight. link works fine now

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
this dvd gets 4 stars from me :smile:
LOTS OF USEFUL INFORMATION
presented in a very straightfoward easy to understand manner
great kicking and banking info
tangent line ,throw ,deflection,jumping ,breaking
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
heres a link to pool 202 and other offerings
http://www.teachmepool.com/