Pool Dreams?

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The other night I had a pool dream, never had one before. That day I had won an 8-Ball tourney and was feeling good about my game, that night I dreamed I shattered my ferrel on a shot and was in a panic about what to do about it. Strange. Any of you guys dream about the game and apply any meaning to those dreams?

pharaoh68

Banned
If by pool dreams, you mean having intercourse with beautiful women, yeah! I have those dreams all the time.

Does that mean it ever happens? No.

-Ok. Not like my girlfriend would EVER read this but in case she does, I have to say... JUST KIDDING! I never dream about anyone but her.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pharaoh68 said:
If by pool dreams, you mean having intercourse with beautiful women, yeah! I have those dreams all the time.

Does that mean it ever happens? No.

-Ok. Not like my girlfriend would EVER read this but in case she does, I have to say... JUST KIDDING! I never dream about anyone but her.

Sorry I don't need to dream of intercourse with a beautiful woman. I live that dream about 7 times a week...!

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
What that means ...lol

BillyKoda said:
The other night I had a pool dream, never had one before. That day I had won an 8-Ball tourney and was feeling good about my game, that night I dreamed I shattered my ferrel on a shot and was in a panic about what to do about it. Strange. Any of you guys dream about the game and apply any meaning to those dreams?

is that you better have a 2nd shaft for your playing cue. And even if you
have a break cue, having a 2nd shaft for it is not a bad idea.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
BillyKoda said:

See the thread: Your addicted to pool if2:

cuz man you got the monkey on your back.:p

PoolSleuth

Banned
BillyKoda said:

I do not try and make sence of my Pool. or other DREAMS... I dream all the time, and some are very weird....;)

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dream On

BillyKoda said:

Hey Billy, Your thread matches up with me for sure....

....Just about all of my dreams that I manage to remember after I wake up are about one or the other of 2 things - either sex or pool. I'll save the sex dreams report for my next meeting of sex-addicts anonymous ^_^ but as far as the pool dreams...

...There's 3 different types of pool dreams that I have : One is where I'm at a strange poolhall just kind of floating around, checking things out, looking for action...The second type is where I'm at some pool tournament or another...In the third type, ( and when I'm in this dream I'm totally freaking out ) I'm at a poolhall somewhere and all of a sudden I notice that my cue and case are missing - sometimes in this dream I find my cue and sometimes I never do - I think that a shrink would say that this falls into the category of an 'anxiety' dream......................Now, if I could just combine one of those sex dreams with a pool dream.....Maybe something along the lines of a deserted tropical island poolhall, Me, and Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson.....

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to play pool in a little while and I am going to wager that stupid monkey on the first game. I think I'm going to have a little trouble winning that game too. What is a fair wager for a monkey on your back? $10, $20. bag of bananas? 2nd shaft?

LOL

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
BillyKoda said:
I'm going to play pool in a little while and I am going to wager that stupid monkey on the first game. I think I'm going to have a little trouble winning that game too. What is a fair wager for a monkey on your back? $10, $20. bag of bananas? 2nd shaft?

LOL
If it was a squirrel i'd suggest going for the nuts. :D :D :D

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
I used to have ...

a reoccuring Pool dream of the same layout of 8 ball every night, and I had to run the table using a different run sequence or shots each time I dreamt it. Try it, it gets hard after awhile ..... lol

I also used to have the Pool dream that I had to play Pool to determine if I got into Heaven or Hell .... believe me, Heaven does have the BEST Pool players ... ROFL

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Dreams of anything you do all day are natural.

BillyKoda said:

I would have pool dreams if I played pool all day or night. When I got into Hi$ Gin Rummy, I would dream of Gin hands.

TY & GL, OHB

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
BillyKoda said:

I have had a few, and what was funny about them is i was playing with Top Pros like Earl, Niels and Allison, and my cues didn't fit right or something was just wrong with them each time.