Pool Hall Photos From All Over.

eze123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best thread ever, good to see some billiards places in there, I was there at the Academie de Billard a long long time ago, Rue Clichy, I think?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Photos I Found - If You Have Any To Add Please Do.

Frank's Cafe - South Texas

3232525104_6a15f1f28b_b.jpg

3199385167_8643406966_b.jpg

How many of these pics did you take yourself?

The room in South Texas.......is that in Weslaco or Mercedes? I'm pretty sure that I've been there.

Ray

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
How many of these pics did you take yourself?

The room in South Texas.......is that in Weslaco or Mercedes? I'm pretty sure that I've been there.

Ray

Most of these I pulled off the web, I wish I had been to all these places.

paksat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly enough, I see it's mostly a sausage fest in pool rooms everywhere else too :sorry:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
These are some of the coolest pictures I've seen... really inspires me in a sense.

Keep em coming!

I think, for me at least, it bridges a gap between me (my time and culture) to other cultures and other times. The link of course being pool. Everyone of these pictures tells a very similar story regardless of locale or time. A picture is worth a 1000 words and these pictures tell us a story that is meaningful and close to OUR hearts. Perhaps even better than some of the pool movies produced.

Thanks for the posts

IamMark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly enough, I see it's mostly a sausage fest in pool rooms everywhere else too :sorry:

haha, can you imagine what would happen if one hot chick walked into one of those pool halls? Oh boy, it's not going to be pretty.

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Griffin, Georgia

Pete’s Pool Room in Downtown Griffin Georgia was opened in 1946 as an OFFICIAL Brunswick Pool Hall by Pete Jones and his father (pictured above on the left).

cigars.jpg

Banker Burt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are all awesome posts! Here is my pool room at home. It has been a bed & breakfast stop for Grady Mathews, Mike Masse, Rafael Martinez, Chris MacDonald, Dave Piona, Dave Hemmah, Craig Oden, and many others. Though I would Share...

Attachments

• barn6.JPG
    barn6.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 6,110
  • barn5.JPG
    barn5.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 6,080
Last edited: