they are open for Lunch now, and they got some new Diamonds

Last edited:

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To add

can be pool table in town rec center etc....or bowling alley
looking for tournament size table 4.5x9'

I do not know of many in Nassau County. Know the ones in Queens and Suffolk fairly well.
looking for somewhere to shoot in daytime hours

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys and Dolls in Valley Stream opens at 3 pm Monday to Thursday but noon on Friday. Never been there, but here's the phone number: 516.825.8822.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
You should be close enough to Queens that venturing over to Steinway or Carom, may be worth your while.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys and Dolls in Valley Stream opens at 3 pm Monday to Thursday but noon on Friday. Never been there, but here's the phone number: 516.825.8822.

ok, thx will check it out. they came up on google search. In Valley stream

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your post

Try our App as well.
We have most pool halls with table info, tournaments/leagues availability listed.
We do NOT have hours of operation listed, since some rooms have seasonal hours and keeping up with all the establishments will become a full time job itself.

Hope you like it and your input is always appreciated.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Have a great day!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To add

can be pool table in town rec center etc....or bowling alley
looking for tournament size table 4.5x9'

I do not know of many in Nassau County. Know the ones in Queens and Suffolk fairly well.
looking for somewhere to shoot in daytime hours

Since you say you know Suffolk well you probably already know about Bay Shore Billiards. If not, it is an excellent place with full size pool tables and 4 3C tables. The couple of times I've been there, when visiting family in the East, were in the afternoon and I found it interesting that at least half the pool players were playing 14.1. They open at 10 AM and close at 2 AM.

I don't play pool, so I cannot comment on the quality of maintenance of the pool tables, but on the billiard side they adhere to the protocol Sang Lee established at the Carom Cafe, table vacuumed and a freshly polished set of balls every game. The 3C tables played very nicely. I would be surprised if the maintenance on the pool tables was anything less than impeccable.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Reason you see so many playing 14.1 is due to Steve Kurtz organizing and running a 14.1 league.

I was going to suggest The Hub on Island Park, but noticed they're now closed. Anyone remember when?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=481394

Outside of Amsterdam Billiards in NYC, this is the biggest weekly 14.1 that I'm aware of.

Since you say you know Suffolk well you probably already know about Bay Shore Billiards. If not, it is an excellent place with full size pool tables and 4 3C tables. The couple of times I've been there, when visiting family in the East, were in the afternoon and I found it interesting that at least half the pool players were playing 14.1. They open at 10 AM and close at 2 AM.

I don't play pool, so I cannot comment on the quality of maintenance of the pool tables, but on the billiard side they adhere to the protocol Sang Lee established at the Carom Cafe, table vacuumed and a freshly polished set of balls every game. The 3C tables played very nicely. I would be surprised if the maintenance on the pool tables was anything less than impeccable.

mattkenefick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CueBar is in Bayside

olx7bvG.png

Edit: Is there a way of embedding, but scaling images down on this forum?