Pool Table Cover

TexanZ06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at getting a cover for my GC 9ft table but not sure which one to get any suggestions from members welcome.
Thanks
David

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking at getting a cover for my GC 9ft table but not sure which one to get any suggestions from members welcome.
Thanks
David

Nielsen's billiards (az's joerackem) has some nice ones. Great guy to deal with too.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a cover made by these folks and is absolutely fabulous! Ours is chocolate brown and similar to velvet on the top side and lined on the table side. Everyone comments on how amazing it looks. Easy to fold and put in a drawer between uses and does not show any dust or wrinkles! It's a wow product.

www.putapon.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Nielsen's billiards (az's joerackem) has some nice ones. Great guy to deal with too.

I agree. The one I bought from them is Ebay item # 3381319587. Yes, it's about $100 but is very soft, has the no-lint backing and at 114 x 64 inches is perfect for a 9' Gold Crown.

TexanZ06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply's I ended up buying the one on Ebay from Joerackem, it should be here Friday or Saturday. Just in time for the Holiday's .

Thanks

TexanZ06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just yesterday I got my table cover in from forum member Joerackem @ nelsen's billards what a great product and cover's the 9ft GC perfect, thanks.:thumbup:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad you liked it, Joe is one of the good sellers.