Pool Tables For Sale in Mass

Mungtor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, my favorite place to play is going out of business. I'm posting this because I would like to see them get something out of the place.

Fast Break Billiards in Plainville MA has about 15 Gold Crown IV tables for sale at $1500 each, which includes a 5' brass 3-light fixture and a set of balls. The tables are in good condition, some better than others. None have any major problems to the best of my knowledge.

You would have to hire your own mechanic to break down and move the table, or I'm sure they could recommend one. They're looking to have everything moved out by the 3rd week of June.

Give them a call at (508) 699-5627 if you're in the market for a table.

George

Balance is everything
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mungtor said:
Unfortunately, my favorite place to play is going out of business. I'm posting this because I would like to see them get something out of the place.

Fast Break Billiards in Plainville MA has about 15 Gold Crown IV tables for sale at $1500 each, which includes a 5' brass 3-light fixture and a set of balls. The tables are in good condition, some better than others. None have any major problems to the best of my knowledge.

You would have to hire your own mechanic to break down and move the table, or I'm sure they could recommend one. They're looking to have everything moved out by the 3rd week of June.

Give them a call at (508) 699-5627 if you're in the market for a table.
Sad news, I've played there quite a few times. Paul is very particular about his tables, they should be in good shape. I would guess better then average. This is a great price for a GC IV or GC III(I think they are GC III's).

George