Pool's greatest kept secrets--REVEALED!!!

ShanksMcShankly

Grid Lock
Silver Member
So I just dug up this old post while searching for "secret draw shot technique" and OH MAN is this funny!!! :rotflmao:

I had to bump it up for some newer members like myself to enjoy :thumbup:

jka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Secrets abound, but everyone knows that pros never have a high run in 14.1 end with a miss, since they couldn't possibly miss. Instead, the true culprit is a skid, caused by Kamui chalk.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it breaks exactly like Shane Van Boening

I hear there's a new "Break Cue" that JUST came out - you just point at the cue-ball/one-ball and it breaks exactly like Shane Van Boening EVERY TIME....however, rumor is you must feed it three meals a day and it only likes Filet Mignon. :thumbup: 'The Game is the Teacher'.com

shane-van-boening.jpg
100810_category_fm.jpg

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
Enjoyed the OP. Very funny.

My favorite aiming system is not "third eye," or even "ghost ball." It is "ghost pocket."

I use it all the time, and I never miss. The OB always goes directly to the ghost pocket, which can move around sometimes. Only highly enlightened initiates can see the ghost pocket because the ghost pocket is not discernible on this material sphere. On rare occasions, the ghost pocket does coincide with the non-ghost pocket, but the is purely coincidence.

I run every rack, but my unenlightened opponents are not sufficiently in tune with the cosmic frequencies in order to see my perfect play.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • The best break cue is made by cue maker Erwin Schrödinger, and uses his patented Negative Entropy design in a top-secret method which amplifies the energy you put into the cue by 2-fold. This explains Larry Nevel's break, since he exclusively breaks with Erwin's cues. The super-hard tips are made from quark-gluon plasma, and glow in the dark.

Unfortunately because of the uncertainty, the iPhone Break Speed app does not work when you use it. When using Schrödinger’s break cue, Werner Heisenberg could make the cue ball go through the rack without disturbing the object balls. It does not help your break, but it is a sure winner in trick shot competitions.