Positive Transactions.

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to hear about some positive transactions.
1. I purchased a Cueman lathe about 2 weeks ago. Cueman, the lathe showed up early. I have set it up and have done 6 tips. Works great!!! Thank you your time and expertise.

2. I ordered boxs of tips from Pooldawg. The tips showed up on time and I even got a little love on the price. Thank you Pooldawgs, I will be ordering my tips from you in the future.

3. Big Thank you to Trent(fromtoledo)!! I odered felt and rubber from Trent. Everything came in on time and was perfect. Thank you Trent!!!

On another note. I ordered a new cue from Pechauer. They have a couple of SP's in there line. The Pro-H is actually a 1 piece butt with painted points. I had a wrap put on and a stainless joint added. Love it.

Attachments

• 20201218_105006~2.jpg
    20201218_105006~2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20201121_123847~2.jpg
    20201121_123847~2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 90

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
This is my cue tip replacement machine. (PIX)
(Note circle) I pick the flattest and reasonably smooth surface to clean
off the old tip and create an absolute square surface on the Ferrule.

I'll then roughen up the tip on the same surface thus giving equal and
compatible texture for the absolute best possible adhesion for the glue.

Not one tip popped of in 30+ years. ;)(y)
claybrick.jpg

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
Well, shipping times lately, not unlike a lot of things in 2020, has left something to be desired.

However, a couple months ago, I purchased two used cues and a nice case locally for a g-note. I promptly sold one of the cues online and within two days had recovered my entire investment. The buyer received the cue in a timely manner, and was happy with everything. The second cue and case I love and am keeping. All-in-all, it was a pretty big score, and all transactions went down smooth / positive.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to hear about some positive transactions.
1. I purchased a Cueman lathe about 2 weeks ago. Cueman, the lathe showed up early. I have set it up and have done 6 tips. Works great!!! Thank you your time and expertise.

2. I ordered boxs of tips from Pooldawg. The tips showed up on time and I even got a little love on the price. Thank you Pooldawgs, I will be ordering my tips from you in the future.

3. Big Thank you to Trent(fromtoledo)!! I odered felt and rubber from Trent. Everything came in on time and was perfect. Thank you Trent!!!

On another note. I ordered a new cue from Pechauer. They have a couple of SP's in there line. The Pro-H is actually a 1 piece butt with painted points. I had a wrap put on and a stainless joint added. Love it.
Virtually all my transactions with all my pool related suppliers I deal with I have gone seamlessly! A customer ordered a carbon fiber 30-inch Pechauer shaft from me, and I was given an estimate of three weeks from my contact at Pechauer. To our surprise the shaft arrived the other day in less than two weeks while the customer was in here, and he was extremely pleased!

Virtually all my orders placed online with Seyberts have been sent out either the day I ordered them or the following day, and I generally receive them without fail 2 days later! The same for Mezz USA and J&J Cues!

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seybert's has been fantastic to do business with on my 6 orders with them. MidAmerica cue lathe, great service, and shipped and delivered as promised, all while he was dealing with a move. Tom Hay ultraskin tips fast service. New Diamond table setup and install, not so great.

terpdad

Registered
I'd also like to add that it would be helpful if we posted contact information. I read a few threads a week that say "so & so sold me a great cue, did a great job installing my table, etc." & there is no mention of where they are located, e-mail, phone #, etc. and some of these folks don't have websites. Let's help each other find the good guys & reward their good work w/ more business.

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did think about that. All 3 I posted about are actually members on here.
If it ok I will post contact info.

Cueman(highly recommend for lathe) https://www.cuesmith.com/cue-lathes-cue-smith.html

Pooldawgs. https://www.pooldawg.com/?gclid=Cjw...tlfyC75DIdN6H7vP7o6Mfilerwn0kudBoCB0sQAvD_BwE

Trentfromtoledo(member) I sent Him a PM. I didnt kow how to do paypal. Trent an his wife were awsome in helping me pay for the felt & rubber. The pic of my cue on the table is the result of dealing with Trent. I recovered an rerubbered my table. I really cant be happier with these 3.
I know there are more with outstanding reputations, I feel we need to shed light on these companies/ individuals.

All 3 were very professional and easy an helpfull to deal with. I know there are a lot of companies & people to deal with that are outstanding.
These are the three i dealt with, I am very happy with the whole transaction. I would recommend them to anyone.
Seems only bad transaction get a lot of attention. I really wanted to let people know that there a great companies or people that really do a great job.
I think we need more threads like this, positive interactions.

Last edited: