Post pics of James White Custom Cues here...

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Better late than never. I got this cue from Jim right around X-mas 2007. Jim made exactly what I asked him to and he did it in spades. My whole point with this cue was to let the woods speak for themselves. No inlays or fancy ring work or fancy wraps to draw people's attention away from the beauty of the woods that were used to create it. I wanted something that people see from a distance and go "Aw, it's just a plain old cue" then when they walk up on it they see that wood and go "Damn, this is suuuuuweeeeeet!!" Hehe!!
MULLY
I think Jim did a spectacular job with it. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

jmw027py2yr6.jpg

jmw023sn2rm8.jpg

jmw024fv1ay7.jpg

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Zeek said:
Here's a few of my JMW for the thread:

cues009.jpg

Edited for space.

Ooooh, I *really* like the look of that. No offense, but I'm not real fond of the V shape under the diamond in the points, but with that said, that is one gorgeous cue. Those colors are fantastic!! I assume she plays as well as she looks?
MULLY
<drooling>

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sanj

Sanj said:
sorry about the quality of the pics ,need to get a new camera.

Awesome cue, send it to me and I will take better pictures and send it back immediately:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing.

-don

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottR said:
Tastfully done, Myron. Your Hoppe collection is great.

Scott
Scott

It was your cue that provided me with the basic ebony point, ebony butt and the burl forearm. Loved it in your picture and love the look of the cue when it is in my hands.

Thanks,
Myron