Predator Ikon 6, Predator Z2 shafts, Big Beulah 2 Break

footshooter5

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All,

I'm very new to the forum - been lurking here for a while though! Unfortunately, I'm leaving the country for the next year on a fellowship, and don't really have space to take my cues or shafts with me. Everything is in excellent condition (Both Z2 shafts are only a couple of months old, as is the Big Beulah 2).

So without further ado, I have the following for sale:

1) Predator uniloc Z2 shaft w/Moori Medium + Predator Joint Protector (I have the receipt - only a few months old) => $150 SOLD

2) Predator uniloc Z2 shaft w/Everest Tip + Predator Joint Protector (I have the receipt - only a few months old) => $150 SOLD

3) Predator Ikon 6 Butt only - excellent/outstanding condition + Predator Joint Protector. No chips on the varnish, nothing! => $550.

4) Big Beulah 2 w/Samsara Tip + Joint Protectors (Also only a few months old - I have the receipt) => $200 SOLD
(I'll throw in the Air Hog Jump as well!)

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail. You are responsible for ANY PAYPAL FEES, i.e. 3% from using a credit card.

I am also open to all REASONABLE offers on my equipment - Lowball offers will politely be ignored.

I have great feedback as an ebay seller (gdesilva1111)

Thanks for looking!

-Gayan

Last edited:

footshooter5

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can take some pics if you like. Normally, I'd sell one of the Z-shafts with the Ikon 6, but both shafts are currently pending sale.

I can take pics of the Ikon 6 if you're interested.

-Gayan

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
I can take some pics if you like. Normally, I'd sell one of the Z-shafts with the Ikon 6, but both shafts are currently pending sale.

I can take pics of the Ikon 6 if you're interested.

-Gayan

Oh, so the ikon 6 is 550 for butt only? You may want to post that.