Premier League Pool coming to CT

ACL

I'm sure most of you saw this but I didn't see a thread about it. Matchroom announced today that the PLP will be played at US1 Billiards in West Haven, CT. The event will take place from March 18th through the 25th and will kick off the WNT season.

So pumped that the top 16 players in the world will be in my home room. I am hoping that will be able to announce the event in some capacity like I did for the CT Open in September.

I can't wait to see what MR will do to the room to get it ready for the event!

ALT_ESV

Can’t attend this one but what’s the typical way of getting to New Haven? Flying into New Haven seems a bit difficult. Go to another airport and rent a car?

Reactions: ACL

jameson71

Bradley international is the main airport in CT. You could also fly into NYC and take a Metro North or Amtrak train into New Haven

Reactions: ACL

ACL

Can’t attend this one but what’s the typical way of getting to New Haven? Flying into New Haven seems a bit difficult. Go to another airport and rent a car?
You're correct unless you live near an airport that Avelo flies in and out of. That's the main airline that uses Tweed but the number of airports it services is limited. As @ajameson71 said, flying into Bradley and renting a car is the next best option.