Private lesson with Dennis

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis Orcollo will be staying at my house in Lawndale, CA from Feb. 3-14, preparing for his upcoming tournaments during the latter half of the month. He will be available for private lessons at that time. Rates vary depending upon the number of people and the length of time. Typically a one and a half to two hour lesson for one person is $125, for two people it's $200 for a full two hour (or longer) lesson.

If you are interested in getting together with Dennis during this time frame, contact me at either (310)370-3994 or jayhelfert@yahoo.com.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
And here I am on the wrong coast again :)

Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Wow

That is a very, very reasonable price. I am on the wrong coast also.

Wedge

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Dennis Orcollo will be staying at my house in Lawndale, CA from Feb. 3-14, preparing for his upcoming tournaments during the latter half of the month. He will be available for private lessons at that time. Rates vary depending upon the number of people and the length of time. Typically a one and a half to two hour lesson for one person is $125, for two people it's $200 for a full two hour (or longer) lesson.

If you are interested in getting together with Dennis during this time frame, contact me at either (310)370-3994 or jayhelfert@yahoo.com.

If I get a lesson, can I stay at your house again and help you package up Pool Wars II? To be frank, part of the allure to go is those long legged Manhattan Beach volleyballing beauties down the street - they built my appetite for the awesome Chinese takeout we enjoyed while Ming tortured me on your Diamond. ;)

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

Jay, when will Dennis be coming to my house in Denver?

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
What a great opportunity, Jay.
Sure wish I was closer. Of course, if you guys drive up the coast.....

-Howard

Last edited:

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
Jay, will there be cooking lessons from Dennis? I heard he cooks delicious adobo. :smile:

great seeing you at the TAR podcast by the way.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis will be doing one more private clinic on Feb. 20 at my home in Lawndale, just off the 405 freeway. He will accept up to four people. The cost is $100 for the three hours. We can either do 2-5 PM (our preference) in the afternoon or 7-10 PM at night. I have one person signed up now. If you are interested please let me know asap. Dennis' clinics have proven to be very popular. We have fun and he offers many good insights for any level player. jayhelfert@yahoo.com or (310)370-3994

Last edited: