Pro players at the derby

CK cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone heard about which pro players will be at the derby.
Chris Kurzweil
Kurzweil's Custom Cues

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CK cues said:
Chris Kurzweil
Kurzweil's Custom Cues

I have been there for 6 of the last 7 years. Almost every pro you can think of has been there. I anticipate this year will be even better due to the added money being increased again.

Gary

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
CK cues said:
Chris Kurzweil
Kurzweil's Custom Cues

ALL of them. Every single one. :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
What is Allison going for? There are no women's events are there? She only plays 9-ball I believe. By any chance are the guys from TAR going to be there? I smell an action challenge. Johnnyt:cool:

Tim5000

Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
What is Allison going for? There are no women's events are there? She only plays 9-ball I believe. By any chance are the guys from TAR going to be there? I smell an action challenge. Johnnyt:cool:

No women's events because everything is mixed, the women play the men.

av84fun

Banned
Johnnyt said:

Actually, Bob Jewett has created a women's division for the straight pool challenge.

In addition, do you think that she can't beat any male pros on a given day?

In addition, are you unaware that she won money at the IPT...beating Niels Feijen among other men in 8 Ball?

Finally, I think it is GREAT for the event and for the sport of pool in general that she and other women are coming. Possibly, there SHOULD be a women's division. A very large portion of the pool playing public are female and it can only HELP a sport that needs all the help it can get that more women are competing this year.

Regards,
Jim

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
av84fun said:
Actually, Bob Jewett has created a women's division for the straight pool challenge.

In addition, do you think that she can't beat any male pros on a given day?

In addition, are you unaware that she won money at the IPT...beating Niels Feijen among other men in 8 Ball?

Finally, I think it is GREAT for the event and for the sport of pool in general that she and other women are coming. Possibly, there SHOULD be a women's division. A very large portion of the pool playing public are female and it can only HELP a sport that needs all the help it can get that more women are competing this year.

Regards,
Jim
I agree. Johnnyt

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
imma try and holla at any hot asian chicks that plays... only if she single... just to mingle during DDC hehhehehe ;)

Ste

Caribbean Carnivore
Silver Member
We got a few of us Europeans coming over. Speaking with some of the guys a few weeks back and I know Ralph Souquet, Thomas Engert & Neils Feijen should be flying over. Gotta good feeling that Mika and Thorsten will be there too.

Tim5000

Silver Member
Ste said:
We got a few of us Europeans coming over. Speaking with some of the guys a few weeks back and I know Ralph Souquet, Thomas Engert & Neils Feijen should be flying over. Gotta good feeling that Mika and Thorsten will be there too.

Saw each of those players there last year, good to hear they are all coming again.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
It's about time some of the other girls start showing up!! You never know how the girls will do or what will happen. It's a short race that anyone is capable of winning. I mean come on...I'm not even a top pro and I made it to the top 20 one year. Alot depends on the draw. It should be fun. And maybe there will be an action challenge. I think Monica put a challenge out.

See everyone there.
Sarah

dynamite

Gold Member
am hoping to go

also am trying to get some contact details off the organiser greg from diamond if anyone can help with a email address would be gratefull...

thanks

darren appleton am hoping to be there with karl boyes!! uk boys

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
dynamite said:
am hoping to go

also am trying to get some contact details off the organiser greg from diamond if anyone can help with a email address would be gratefull...

thanks

darren appleton am hoping to be there with karl boyes!! uk boys
Hey Darren,

Why don't you give Greg a call, I'm sure he would be happy to talk to you. His # is 812-989-6665. I hope to see you there again. I had fun gambling with you guys last year.

Fleece3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ste said:

We want Drago and Peach!