Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk ferrule material

If for any reason, you inquired about material, and I have not contacted you, please PM me, and keep me refreshed. To everyone who has been contacted, and sent payment, rest assured all paid orders have been shipped. :cool:
Thank you sincerely.
j2

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
still available.

Approximately 18 feet still available. :cool:
j2

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
1 Foot

I'll take a foot, have a couple cue builders I'd like to have take a look. Please PM PayPal details. Thx

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Update

I have approximately 15 feet of material that is not spoken for at this point. All paid orders have shipped, save three orders that are set to ship Monday morning. I sincerely thank everyone who has ordered. If there are any questions that I can answer, or issues that need resolved, please contact me, and I will do my absolute best to offer either answers, or assistance. :cool:
Regards.
j2

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Got mine this week, thanks for the fast shipping Joe. I made one ferrule from it so far, to look it over. It is a bit lighter in weight than juma, 6.5 grams for a 1" ferrule blank, and juma was 7.9 grams for the same size. I drilled it with a 1/4" endmill and it drilled fine, did the tapping with a 5/16x18 tap and it tapped very well, IMO just using a normal tap, and then a bottoming tap. Was similar to drilling and tapping titan, IMO.
It seems to be a VERY strong composition, based on me pulling on the curls coming off of it to see how easily they may break and the curls seemed to be very tough to break.
May install on a breaker this week, I will report back to say how that went.
Over all, so far....:thumbup:
Dave

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got mine this week, thanks for the fast shipping Joe. I made one ferrule from it so far, to look it over. It is a bit lighter in weight than juma, 6.5 grams for a 1" ferrule blank, and juma was 7.9 grams for the same size. I drilled it with a 1/4" endmill and it drilled fine, did the tapping with a 5/16x18 tap and it tapped very well, IMO just using a normal tap, and then a bottoming tap. Was similar to drilling and tapping titan, IMO.
It seems to be a VERY strong composition, based on me pulling on the curls coming off of it to see how easily they may break and the curls seemed to be very tough to break.
May install on a breaker this week, I will report back to say how that went.
Over all, so far....:thumbup:
Dave

Awesome information Dave. Thank you for sharing your experience. I didn't envision my material as a dedicated break ferrule, but I haven't been told of any failures yet. I think you will like the performance.
Thanks again.
Joe P.