ProLine Cloth

BrownDawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro Form Tournament Green (505-TG) Made in Mexico Anyone else used this cloth? I've only covered three tables with it and so far I like it. I can get a seven foot cloth for less than a hundred dollars. Quality control is good as I've found no defects unlike Andy which just has to many clumps. Not sure how it wears yet being new to me. I'd be interested to hear opinions of good players who have played on it.

King said show your work.

Stretch indexed side to side at one and a quarter inch.
IMG_0512.JPG

Spray glued down the end. Notice how the glue is not allowed to extend past the rail.
IMG_0513.JPG

BrownDawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stretch number thirteen.
IMG_0514.JPG

Stretch numbers 14, 15 and 16. Indexed at one an 3/8ths inch.
IMG_0515.JPG

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
Nice work!
I prefer RKC glue and a roller, you wont need any glue at all on the top side of the slate.
I've covered a bunch of tables with the Proline Proform, and it's great cloth. Lasts really well, and plays at a good speed. It's similar to simonis 860 HR, with a slightly coarser weave. I like to stretch it 1-3/4" to make it a touch faster and still tight after it relaxes a little.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I got it from Cuestix but they discontinued it. :( I'll probably have to go with the Championship worsted cloth for more money. You have to be a business to buy from Cuestix.
Put some duct tape over those pocket flaps because they will pull loose over time with the spray glue.

Dartman

Silver Member
I got it from Cuestix but they discontinued it. :( I'll probably have to go with the Championship worsted cloth for more money. You have to be a business to buy from Cuestix.
If you're a business then go direct to Billiard Wholesalers for ProForm 505.

BrownDawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiard Wholesalers owns that brand of cloth.
If you're a business then go direct to Billiard Wholesalers for ProForm 505.
I opened up an account with them. I got it for less than $100 there too. Thanks for the replies.
Put some duct tape over those pocket flaps because they will pull loose over time with the spray glue.
Duct tape comes loose too. Months later I'll see tape hanging down. I've tried Gorilla tape, same thing. I've found it best to go heavy on the spray glue on the flap and underneath the table.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I opened up an account with them. I got it for less than $100 there too. Thanks for the replies.

Duct tape comes loose too. Months later I'll see tape hanging down. I've tried Gorilla tape, same thing. I've found it best to go heavy on the spray glue on the flap and underneath the table.
Or switch to the Blue Adhesive. I don't use spray adhesive much, only for making the nice cuffs with the HDX pipe strapping. Breathing that stuff is TOXIC.

TFT

P.s. the blue glue is toxic too, but I dont do Diamond work anymore and use staples on wood backed slate.