Ralph Greenleaf Book (Paperback) Now Available

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Thanks for everyone's help the last month providing feedback on my Greenleaf book. The book is now available in paperback on Amazon. I was able to get the cost down to $8 (with free shipping if you have Prime). It's currently the #1 new release in the Pool & Billiards category and in the top 10 of Sports History books. Of course, it's probably the only new release in the billiards category.

The paperback is 112 pages long and is based on my original research. I was able to fill in a lot of gaps in his story and provide more background on his famous and infamous behavior.

1608838603715.png

I'm waiting on my set of author copies if anyone doesn't want to buy through Amazon or wants a signed copy. I should be able to sell author copies for $10 - $12 shipped, so Amazon is a cheaper option because its shipping costs are lower. I'll post in this thread when my author copies are available.

If anyone does purchase the book through Amazon, please try to leave a review if you are able. Amazon suppresses books without many reviews.

Thanks,

Sam

Slide Rule

ConservativeHardLiner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for putting your work. My son is an Amazon Prime member.
Ordered today.

I am a Greenleaf fan.

I always review exceptional books and those that are duds.

Slide Rule

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would be interested in a signed copy also. Just let me know when they are ready.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
When available I'll take an author's copy.

Just signed and dated please, no inscription.

Lou Figueroa