Sold Ralph Greenleaf Book (signed copies)

Sold Item

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
(I'm sold out of these copies, you can still find the book on Amazon)

For those of you who have an Amazon account and don't want a signed copy, the paperback is $8 at the link below in my signature. The book is around 100 pages and I've done my best to keep the cost of printing to a minimum.

The book received favorable reviews here on AZB and on Amazon. I haven't bribed anyone for reviews so this is honest feedback:

Thanks!

Last edited:

G&M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on publication of your book, Mr. Korte. I've just sent my payment, and I look forward to reading it!

Larry Moy

kingman33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought it on Amazon, really enjoyed the book, what a talented man but unfortunately his challenges with addiction did him in.

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
104   1   1
I have a handful of signed copies of my biography of Ralph Greenleaf available. The cost is $10 including shipping to the continental US. If you would like a copy signed or unsigned, you can paypal me at http://paypal.me/greenleafbook . Please make sure to leave your shipping address in the Paypal comments or message me here so I know where to send the book.

For those of you who have an Amazon account and don't want a signed copy, the paperback is $8 at the link below in my signature. The book is around 100 pages and I've done my best to keep the cost of printing to a minimum.

The book received favorable reviews here on AZB and on Amazon. I haven't bribed anyone for reviews so this is honest feedback:

Thanks!
I'll take one signed. PM me.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I enjoyed this book very much- my copy is a keeper in my billiard library. Very well written and informative - I did not realize how great a player Greenleaf was during his career. Was HE the best 14.1 player ever- this book keeps that question open and rightfully so.

Last edited:

Nikrnic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in. Going to pp now.
Done.. aka (Louis N Rice)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just finished your book on Greenleaf. I have always known he was a great player but the part about how he elevated pool during his reign as champion surprised me. In addition to how Ralph elevated pool is the part about how Mosconi's reign as champion lowered pool's popularity. Very interesting as far as pool's history. Loved the book and thank you for writting it.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
Just finished your book on Greenleaf. I have always known he was a great player but the part about how he elevated pool during his reign as champion surprised me. In addition to how Ralph elevated pool is the part about how Mosconi's reign as champion lowered pool's popularity. Very interesting as far as pool's history. Loved the book and thank you for writting it.

Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad you liked it!