Randy Mobley Grampa's Mule #4 of 12

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi All,

Operation downsizing continued....

Offered here is one of the famous Grampa's Mule break and jump cues from Randy Mobley. It is number 4 from 12.

Condition is excellent apart from the ferrule. It has some scratches, or tiny cracks, I cannot tell which. If they are tiny cracks, then they do not affect performance, this thing smashes the rack!!

The whole cue is made of stained yellowheart wood, and makes a wonderful noise when breaking. I cannot jump for shit, but have been assured this cue also gets effortless airtime on the ball. None other than my buddy Simon the Diamond D'vali said that he tried one of these cues and it was the best break cue he ever tried... Why am I selling it then you ask? Well, I splashed out on the M-22 breaker from Randy just a few months ago, I prefer it, so I am keeping that one and selling this. Could use the cash as well of course ;)

I am looking for $1400 - That includes worldwide postage and PayPal fees.

UPDATED PRICE $1200 shipped

Last edited:

RumiKeys

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To find treasure; one must learn how to dig hard... even in places where never thought. Though you'd find this treasure now in plain sight, where no gold people thought once, gold always was to find ;)

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
To find treasure; one must learn how to dig hard... even in places where never thought. Though you'd find this treasure now in plain sight, where no gold people thought once, gold always was to find ;)

A clever way to say "I can't admit when I'm wrong"

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Ralf,

I didn't know Grant has passed, that breaks my heart a little. I bought a nice cue from him several years ago and he was a pleasure to deal with. God rest his soul.

-don
Don;

Grant most certainly was a pleasurte to deal with. I don't know the circumstances of his passing but he definitely wasn't an old guy.

Some might remember that around the time I bought cues from him he was making room for a very special Tascarella he ordered, a spectacular design that included his country's flag inlaid in the buttslereve. He was understandably very proud of that cue.

RIP Grant.