Rare Dave Bollman Wrapless 4 Point Veneered Players Cue

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Friend

This is a gorgeous cue! Got to see it the other day while visiting Tommie. Pics are great, however, just don't do the cue justice. If I didn't have something else specific in mind, I would have grabbed this one!

Tommie is a great person to deal with. He'll bend over backward to make and equitable deal. If you're looking for a "POPPING" cue, this one will catch people's eyes.

Thank you for your kind words about a great cue and myself. You are a true friend.

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
You can't go wrong with this cue. Dave Bollman is a great guy and was one hell of a player in his day. I was born and raised in Va. Beach Va.
and I have known Dave since the Mid. 1980s. Dave is a perfectionist and knows what it takes to put together a fine playing cue.
Dave used to get his shafts from Tony at Black Boar maybe he still does.

Dave has been making his own shafts for some time now. Eliminated middle man by buying straight from the source. He keeps 75-80 shafts in various stages of completion hanging at all times. He takes cuts very far apart. Would hate to venture how long it takes to complete one shaft.. He is very patient and particular how final product turns out. Lots of folks in Tidewater, Va., have him make a new shaft for their old cue just to improve playing characteristics of their cue. GL on your sale.

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Offer

Dave has been making his own shafts for some time now. Eliminated middle man by buying straight from the source. He keeps 75-80 shafts in various stages of completion hanging at all times. He takes cuts very far apart. Would hate to venture how long it takes to complete one shaft.. He is very patient and particular how final product turns out. Lots of folks in Tidewater, Va., have him make a new shaft for their old cue just to improve playing characteristics of their cue. GL on your sale.

Thank you very much. Someone needs to make a reasonable offer, they may get a Great Cue!