Ready and willing to gamble with anybody!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well almost ready, The last time I played was at running out billiards in Dundalk , I played Gary Abood a race to 5 for 2500, I was getting 9-7, Gary won 5-4 this was august of 2011. I HAVE NOT HIT 1 BALL ON 9FT TABLE SINCE., so I will need two weeks of practice.

I will be playing at TOP HAT pool room at the first of the year, I will match up with anybody.

And for those who know me I will bet everything I got in my pockets!

Top Hat is around the Baltimore beltway.

JAM I would love to see The mighty Keith walk in, He has action too ( even know I probably wont like it) .

Now I need weight from most good players, but I will play!

Lets start the new year off right, with some great ACTION!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
ritchie;

post this over in the Action forum and you'll get some bites, prob side action as well.

good luck.

best,
brian kc

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i hope you get the action you asked for

the approach seems straight forward enough
good luck

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Name Please

Richie, what is your name? It might help if folks know who they are coming to Top Hat to play against.

Thanks

Wedge (Real Name: Frank Wojciechowski)

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got off the phone at TOP HAT , Black Henry and Bobby Hawk playing 300 a game 1 pocket, good action.

PS, I cant bet 10000 a set, but I will bet what I got and what I can get up , always a 1000 or so!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will spread the word around Frederick, MD. Perhaps Paul "Buck" Buckland will come over from Frederick and play you some One Pocket.

Wedge

Don't send down Ryan, we done had our battles.

Any player that comes to top hat will get played in 1 pocket, there are 3-5 players there or they can be called up.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will spread the word around Frederick, MD. Perhaps Paul "Buck" Buckland will come over from Frederick and play you some One Pocket.

Wedge

Buck was a dam good 1 pocket player. I know he is older now, but if I hear I got a chance, hes got action even , if not we even we can come up with it!

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang. I wished i was closer. That northern money spends pretty good in the south.

And your money spends great anywhere, remember iam not barking to play everybody even, I don't play that good to play anybody I don't know even, but I know how to match up and im not afraid to lose!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Richie, what is your name? It might help if folks know who they are coming to Top Hat to play against.

Thanks

Wedge (Real Name: Frank Wojciechowski)

Hey, weren't you on Barney Miller ;)

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wedge

Thanks Wedge, if you run into Punky tell him Richie will play him with a ball 9-8, I go to 8.

Love Punky great man to gamble with!

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Will Do

Thanks Wedge, if you run into Punky tell him Richie will play him with a ball 9-8, I go to 8.

Love Punky great man to gamble with!

Haven't seen Punky in a few weeks. We played in the same Masters League but he didn't play this session.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven't seen Punky in a few weeks. We played in the same Masters League but he didn't play this session.

How is punky, he use to come to Baltimore a bunch back a few years ago, I know he mess his back up on the railroad, I hope he is good, good man!