Really good bar table 8-ball

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had this pop up on my YouTube feed the other night and ended up watching the whole thing. I thought both guys played well but I was really impressed by this Angelo guy. Watching his game, it seems he could hang with just about anybody on the short track but I don't think I'd ever heard of him. I ended up searching and watching another couple matches of his. Good player.
At one point there's a foul that isn't called and there appears to be some discussion, but he ends up getting out of a tough table without ball in hand.
Anyway, if you like bar table 8-ball, I think you'll enjoy some of the shots and outs in this one.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's Angelo Innes, right? He's good. Maybe not as good as he wants to think he is, but he can definitely play.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It’s a whole different ball game when the balls are that shiney
What time is that foul in question?

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Right around the 24 minute mark. I don't think anything got a rail.
Yeah...I didn't get that.....He clearly on video did not get a rail....He then let the guy ponder his shot a while......and then..... mid ponder..... gets up and...(although I could not completely hear what he was saying) it looked like and sounded like he was "asking the guy" if he got a rail or not?

If I got up there to ask...I would have just pushed (or picked up) the CB and told him ball in hand....why even raise the possibility of controversy?

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had this pop up on my YouTube feed the other night and ended up watching the whole thing. I thought both guys played well but I was really impressed by this Angelo guy. Watching his game, it seems he could hang with just about anybody on the short track but I don't think I'd ever heard of him. I ended up searching and watching another couple matches of his. Good player.
At one point there's a foul that isn't called and there appears to be some discussion, but he ends up getting out of a tough table without ball in hand.
Anyway, if you like bar table 8-ball, I think you'll enjoy some of the shots and outs in this one.
Where is Angelo from / where does he play ? Thanks

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched the first game , took 2 minutes and I already see I can drill him 💯, his pattern/ first 3 shots gave it away !!! Where is he I wanna play some on any table any game for any amount? Thanks again for any info ! I’ll post it so y’all can see it happen lol 😂

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
1707504968713.png

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched the first game , took 2 minutes and I already see I can drill him 💯, his pattern/ first 3 shots gave it away !!! Where is he I wanna play some on any table any game for any amount? Thanks again for any info ! I’ll post it so y’all can see it happen lol 😂
:cool: I like your confidence but after watching a few of his matches I'm not sure anyone would "drill" him on the 7' but I'd love to watch. I don't know the guy at all and no horse in the race. I think the tourney was west coast and I'm from flyover country.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can already tell by your attitude I’m putting my money on the other guy. Your the guys I love beating down and watching you sulk in the corner because your not as good as your cocky attitude thinks it is lol

JPB2

For sick sick outs and hella good bar table 8 ball I always go back and think of this match

I started to watch but I saw a guy miss a ball. From the posters here I know you can’t miss a ball on a Valley, so I figured this was a deepfake or something. 😜

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can already tell by your attitude I’m putting my money on the other guy. Your the guys I love beating down and watching you sulk in the corner because your not as good as your cocky attitude thinks it is lol
Well I’ll come your way as well sir , I play anyone and everyone 💯, I win and I lose , if I lose I pay off and say NEXT … If I play 10 people 7-8 of them are losing.. I play the odds 💯