Received few players this week

songj2096

pool is not dead
I have been playing pool for a long time when I was in school. But almost gave it up after graduate from college. Also lost my entire set of cues and cases when moving home.

Few weeks ago accidently played pool with friends, which rekindle my interest in pool again. And started searching for good playing cues. After a week of hunting, I am so lucky to get all the cues that I want this week.

From left to right:
Lambros rosewood with wrapless ebony handle.
Josey linen wrapped ebony with 8 up 8 down juma floating point.
Nitti linen wrapped ebony into BEM forearm with 4 point 6 veneers and some abalone inlays.
Mezz ignite 12.2 shaft in radial joint original from mezz.
Also there is a BK Rush J/B not open yet.

There are few more things still on the way, JB cases, Meucci Pro wood shaft, custom joint protectors, and last but not the least a Diamond pro-am 9’ table.

A huge thank to those AZers who gave me a lot suggestions and made deals with me.

Pool is not dead.

Attachments

• BB0734AF-5F05-402E-AFFD-635F34A51BF3.jpeg
    BB0734AF-5F05-402E-AFFD-635F34A51BF3.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 177
  • 2B590C5F-5A53-4529-AA25-72066B43156E.jpeg
    2B590C5F-5A53-4529-AA25-72066B43156E.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 177
  • 5BCA18A0-0788-4AF6-819F-649993053DC7.jpeg
    5BCA18A0-0788-4AF6-819F-649993053DC7.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 183

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Wow, grats on all the cues, I recently posted a thread to check how would one choose the cue to keep playing with, and I am really waiting for you to test all your cues and tell us the decision that you will make and how you went on to determine that decision, for all the money which one would you gamble with or play in tournys etc, and why.

songj2096

pool is not dead
Wow, grats on all the cues, I recently posted a thread to check how would one choose the cue to keep playing with, and I am really waiting for you to test all your cues and tell us the decision that you will make and how you went on to determine that decision, for all the money which one would you gamble with or play in tournys etc, and why.
Okay, I will test that once my table is set up. But I guess there won't to be much difference, since all 3 cues has same weight 19.2oz, 15.4oz for butt and 3.8 oz for shaft.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been playing pool for a long time when I was in school. But almost gave it up after graduate from college. Also lost my entire set of cues and cases when moving home.

Few weeks ago accidently played pool with friends, which rekindle my interest in pool again. And started searching for good playing cues. After a week of hunting, I am so lucky to get all the cues that I want this week.

From left to right:
Lambros rosewood with wrapless ebony handle.
Josey linen wrapped ebony with 8 up 8 down juma floating point.
Nitti linen wrapped ebony into BEM forearm with 4 point 6 veneers and some abalone inlays.
Mezz ignite 12.2 shaft in radial joint original from mezz.
Also there is a BK Rush J/B not open yet.

There are few more things still on the way, JB cases, Meucci Pro wood shaft, custom joint protectors, and last but not the least a Diamond pro-am 9’ table.

A huge thank to those AZers who gave me a lot suggestions and made deals with me.

Pool is not dead.
I would say why so many, but coming from someone who has numerous Exceed cues and +\- 15 various Mezz shafts, I’m certainly not one to question!