red label vs blue label on a diamond...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
1250 just for the rails with no labor. Dam, I could sell my table and buy a new or used blue label and come out ahead I bet...

No labor? The new blue lable rails don't built themselves...at least not that I've ever seen:D And last time I saw anyone selling a RED lable 7ft ProAm....it was no where near the price of a set of rails being exchanged....but, up in your area, who knows, maybe they're cheaper:D but, I'll take that bet:thumbup:

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Until a couple of weeks ago I only played on Red Label Diamonds. The bar I play league for just got a brand new Blue Label Diamond, it is about 3 weeks old right now. I was stunned by how much slower they are than the Red Label. I will be playing on a Red Diamond Sunday again for comparison

That was the whole point of the redesign, to make the tables play more "normal"...fast as ice is not all that great when trying to play position on the next shot;)

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Yeah...that's pretty pitiful situation you find yourself in. What ever will you do???

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!! :angry:

I know, right? I'm unfortunate in that my wife allows (yes, I said allows he he he) me to have two pool tables too. Hey, if one's good, two is clearly better.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Ball park for labor starts at $650, up from there depending on what needs to be done...ie tighten pockets, rebuild rails, relevel slates....plus materials.

So, perhaps you could check my back of the napkin math: $650 labor + $220 (est.) simonis 860 + $200 rail rubber (I've no idea what this material would really cost)= $1070 est. total cost.

Is that about right?