Rest In Peace John Herke

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard sad news of my Friend John Herke's passing late yesterday. John was a true pool junky all his days that I had known him which goes back to the late 70's when we first met. John accompanied on many outings and he steered me to many spots through out the Carolina's back when. He also was an adapt business man and was well respected around his area of Greensboro NC. Some that have seen the Ten Ball match between Earl and Shane Van Boening on the 5 X 10 table,,about half way through the tape,,the Gent that's coming forward to calm Earl down,,That's John. Earl and John are , or were greats friends also. John had contracted Pancreatic Cancer back in late fall.. Again RIP my friend..

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John was 1st class all the way , Can’t say enough about how great and kind he really was !!

I am going to Mis him!

Prayers R.I.P love you my friend!
Little
Kenny

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John had the kind heart everyone could admire, if ya knew him. Great collection of vintage Balabushkia's and Szamboti'es cues also,, He loved the game enough to invest in the very best. We had great times in our youth and made some good scores while doing it,,will always be glad of our times running around.

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about John.
While I didn’t know him, I know many that did.
And everyone always had the same sentiment about how good of a guy he was. I’m sorry for all your loss and my condolences go out to all his family and friends.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad that you've lost your friend, and I hope you'll accept my condolences, but remember that the memories are for keeps.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well I cant say anything that has not been said already. I can't imagine how much this hurts. Rest in piece John.

Last edited: