Results from Shooters monthly Waco,Tx 3/26/11

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had only 14 show up for our first event, but still paid out a thousand for first in the tournament. I want to thank Carl Pfenniger, the owner of shooters billiards. He still added $280 to the event even with 14 players. The players meeting raised a $1060 which is pretty nice for a 14 man tournament. I hope to see this tournament continue to grow each and every month. As you can see we have a pool room that is really supporting this amateur event. I will promise you with full fields of 32 or 48 I can get 500 added. Theses are the results of the tournament. As you can see from the results, Carl Ray placed in the money even with giving up the 2 on the wire in the winners and 1 on the one loss side. So for all of you graduates and stronger NON- pro players, those two games are not as tough to fade as you may think. I just tried to figure out the most fair way to get you guys back in the fire so to speak. I hope to see all of you next month.

1st- Carl P (Tourn=400 PA=600) $1000
2nd-Benny Scott(Tourn=200 PA=300) $500
3rd- Kerry Berkett(Tourn=100 PA=160) $260
4th Carl Ray Tourn= $50

LPAC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
payout

thats a good payout for a small tournament......its not bad for a small amount of players ...good job frank keep it up .... when i come out of retirement again i will try and make it out to support ur cause......we need to get the golf group going again..

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
thanks for the update on the tourny and results....that is how it is done frank....gl with your next tourny....

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW, 1000 for first place with 14 players. Great Job
Thanks, yea man and I know it will get better and better. Im working on some additional sponsorships that will hopefully be giving a little bit towards the add on. I think this will be a really big monthly for the pool players. Im excited. I expect you at the next one too!!

FC

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats a good payout for a small tournament......its not bad for a small amount of players ...good job frank keep it up .... when i come out of retirement again i will try and make it out to support ur cause......we need to get the golf group going again..
Thanks buddy, I know your in retirement since your a hard working owner now. but yea I expect you there bringing back all this cash home. I know the money will keep growing every event. I am really hoping to his my first bucket of balls in 6 months. Let get it!!

FC

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the update on the tourny and results....that is how it is done frank....gl with your next tourny....

Thanks Tat, you need to make it down at least one month and play this event!!

FC

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member

I agree 100 percent! Thanks for the updates.

Thanks, yea man and I know it will get better and better. Im working on some additional sponsorships that will hopefully be giving a little bit towards the add on. I think this will be a really big monthly for the pool players. Im excited. I expect you at the next one too!!

FC

Great job man I will try to send anyone I can to you. Hard to beat a 14 player tournament that you get a dime for first. Great job buddy!

Thanks Tat, you need to make it down at least one month and play this event!!

FC

I will try to drag him down there with me. I will make one of these man for sure. I want to at least support my buddy and I might play in the dam thing just to give someone two buys.

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there was a tournament this same weekend that was in Austin an they had a full 48 players and the total payout in the auction was only like 1700 something, kinda weird 14 players is 1060, but only 1700 for 48.... doesn't really make sense does it guys? sounds like the people spending the money know it was gonna be ALL paid out instead of a quarter of it stuffed it the TD's pocket.....just sayin :cool:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
there was a tournament this same weekend that was in Austin an they had a full 48 players and the total payout in the auction was only like 1700 something, kinda weird 14 players is 1060, but only 1700 for 48.... doesn't really make sense does it guys? sounds like the people spending the money know it was gonna be ALL paid out instead of a quarter of it stuffed it the TD's pocket.....just sayin :cool:

No, sounds like there was a couple of "buyers" there with cash.

Also chad, if any TD "stuffed a quarter of it" in their pocket, that would not work anywhere. If Frank goes through all the work to put on a good players meeting, he should get paid a fair amount.

You wanna takes swipes, you better get your facts straight. Why don't you list who got who? THAT will tell the story. not the fiction that you are posting.

Ray

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, sounds like there was a couple of "buyers" there with cash.

Also chad, if any TD "stuffed a quarter of it" in their pocket, that would not work anywhere. If Frank goes through all the work to put on a good players meeting, he should get paid a fair amount.

You wanna takes swipes, you better get your facts straight. Why don't you list who got who? THAT will tell the story. not the fiction that you are posting.

Ray

no fiction ray 1060 in the auction and all of it paid back......ur telling me that with 48 players u only had 1700?! i remeber the last tournament in waco u took 24% from the auction and plenty of people there saw it happen....i wasnt taking any shots at anyone but when u say something like this to me im not gonna stand down like some kind of lil B**** i got no problem with ya ray but the money u take from the auction is too much!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
no fiction ray 1060 in the auction and all of it paid back......ur telling me that with 48 players u only had 1700?! i remeber the last tournament in waco u took 24% from the auction and plenty of people there saw it happen....i wasnt taking any shots at anyone but when u say something like this to me im not gonna stand down like some kind of lil B**** i got no problem with ya ray but the money u take from the auction is too much!!!

That is absolute BS. Someone has bad math and it aint my computer.

Ray

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree 100 percent! Thanks for the updates.

Great job man I will try to send anyone I can to you. Hard to beat a 14 player tournament that you get a dime for first. Great job buddy!

I will try to drag him down there with me. I will make one of these man for sure. I want to at least support my buddy and I might play in the dam thing just to give someone two buys.

Yea my man Juice come on down and bring my boy Parker too. I havent seen him in a while. He will have to give up 2 on the wire to the field, but Carl Ray got 4th this weekend fading 2 games so i see these champions can fade the two games with lil problem.

FC

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Great job Frank!! I'm hoping to make it down to one of your events real soon. Keep it up bro.

- Juan

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job Frank!! I'm hoping to make it down to one of your events real soon. Keep it up bro.

- Juan

Thanks Parra, I do want to see you out again, ur playing great these days man. You need to come down on April 16th to get this money. I hope to see you brother.

FC