Rhino Cues on Facebook

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone here done business with these guys? Their CF shafts are selling for $190.
Any review would be appreciated.

Prison break

2 9 7 8 a
Has anyone here done business with these guys? Their CF shafts are selling for $190.
Any review would be appreciated.
the only reason I have the information below, because of a post in the "wanted" section of az billiards forums.

Rhino shaft 30"inch, appx 4.20oz.
various butt application, several millimeter tip choice.
IMG_20231224_191643.jpg

(hope have been helpful)

Last edited:

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought one for my Mezz United butt and it actually improved my game. Noticeably. So I got another one for my D series McDermott. They are well made and the hit is just perfect. I can't say anything bad about them. $169 each.

LG9BallFan

I bought one for my Mezz United butt and it actually improved my game. Noticeably. So I got another one for my D series McDermott. They are well made and the hit is just perfect. I can't say anything bad about them. $169 each.
I have a D series McDermott. w/ 3-10 joint. How did the Rhino shaft fit?

lord_shar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm starting to see Rhino CF shafts being sold on amazon.com, along with a bunch of other competing brands. I would have gotten a Rhino already if they had 29" standard shafts instead of 30" (29" is a custom order). There are also 29" CF brands with 5-star reviews and a lower price, but I have not even seen them mentioned in these forums yet.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if it matters to you, but it isn't actually a 30" shaft. It's 30" at the end of the tip, or about 29 5/8" as shafts are traditionally measured.